+3
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Stiffwurt
7 posters

Go down

Hullo~ Empty Hullo~

Post by Stiffwurt Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:42 pm

My rsn is Stiffwurt and I'm a casual player. I have been playing on and off since RSC. I'm a pretty chill dude, kinda quiet however. Don't mind my lurking I get more chatty as time goes on c: I look forward to meeting you all!
Stiffwurt
Stiffwurt

Back to top Go down

Hullo~ Empty Re: Hullo~

Post by Syllabic Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Hey Stiffwurt, appreciate the intro. Don't meet many people that have been playing the game as long as you have.

Don't worry about being quiet. Here's a snippet from the intro post I made when I joined last June: "I don't talk in the CC much, but I still enjoy being a (mostly silent) part of it."

Course, it didn't end up quite working out that way, haha. Looking forward to having you, whether you're a social butterfly or not Smile When in doubt, look to the Discord server for a chill, low-stakes place to meet people. Really helped to get me comfortable when I was just starting out.

Hullo~ NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Hey Stiffwurt,

Welcome to the offsite, and thanks for the intro. I've seen many peeps say the same thing as you about being quiet, but I swear, they always seem to end up being the most chatty eventually. Either way, we are happy to have ya. Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hullo~ 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waine Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Welcome to the clan, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. We're a lovely buncha guys and dolls.
Waine
Waine

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Welcome Stiffwurt! Feel free to lurk away, as others have said it's a pretty chill group Smile

Hullo~ GpGlyzJ

Hullo~ F77sK4H

Hullo~ SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hullo~ 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi Stiffwurt,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for quite a while though not nearly as long as you - since 2006 for me. I'm fairly new to the clan and in the time I've been here I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. We don't mind whether you're chatty or just lurking. Welcome! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hullo~ YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TimJimson Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Hey Stiffwurt, thanks for the intro! You've been around for quite a while and are still going at it, great to see. Don't worry about the lurking, I think I was in the cc for a few months before ever saying anything. Just gotta wait for the right topic and I'm sure you'll be all in on chatting with us. Very Happy
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down