What do you do while playing rs

3 posters

Go down

What do you do while playing rs Empty What do you do while playing rs

Post by Sentrox Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Hey everyone, was just curious as to what everyone here likes to do on the side while playing Runescape. Runescape is a fairly unique game where you can do other stuff and multi task at the same time, there aren't many games like it out there. I'm curious as to whatever one likes to do  while playing Runescape. Myself, I like to browse forums, watch science documentaries, actually all sorts of doc's on youtube, and netflix. I really do like Cosmology documentaries, I find them very fascinating. Also, everyone in a while ill drift away from the docs or informative kind of videos and watch a good series. That being said, it's going on a year now that I have been working from home. I do play lots of Runescape, mostly afking activities while I work as well..... Oh I'm editing my post here as well. If I am doing something that is very afk. I will also play my ps4 at times too!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

What do you do while playing rs Empty Re: What do you do while playing rs

Post by Risa Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:19 pm

I am a full on gamer I love gaming whether its mmojrpg's and I absolutely anime too! , dark fantasy horror's I just love lots of different games. So whilst I afk a skill on runescape I am either watching a show, YouTube or playing a game. I am also active on other mmo's such as elder scrolls online, black desert online and an active gamer on ps4/ps5.
Risa

What do you do while playing rs YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:11 pm

RnG Mami wrote:I am a full on gamer I love gaming whether its mmojrpg's and I absolutely anime too! , dark fantasy horror's I just love lots of different games. So whilst I afk a skill on runescape I am either watching a show, YouTube or playing a game. I am also active on other mmo's such as elder scrolls online, black desert online and an active gamer on ps4/ps5.

You're definitely not the first person I heard say they watch anime while playing. It seems to me this is very common among Runescape players! I myself never got in to anime. The only anime I ever watched was Dragonball and Dragonballz, so to hardcore anime fans this is probably a super mainstream anime series, and I'd be rather noobish in the anime world!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:12 am

I have Twitch and Discord up while playing, so I'm watching streams and chatting somewhere. I dislike putting on shows unless I'm doing something really afk, because I don't like missing details, and since I usually am playing 2 accounts, my focus stays in the game.
OmniRick
OmniRick

What do you do while playing rs YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down