Bear
Syllabic
CautiousLiFE
Slayyyyyyy
12 posters

Go down

Just started playing osrs Empty Just started playing osrs

Post by Slayyyyyyy Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi all, I started playing osrs yesterday and I found this clan on the official runescape forums.

I hope to have a good time in this clan Smile
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Just started playing osrs Empty Re: Just started playing osrs

Post by CautiousLiFE Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Slay N Roses wrote:Hi all, I started playing osrs yesterday and I found this clan on the official runescape forums.

I hope to have a good time in this clan Smile

Welcome, Slay N Roses!

Glad to have you joining this community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CC: OSRS Advice
Discord: discord.gg/osrsadvice

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:51 pm

Hey, welcome! There's no better community for a player just starting their Runescape journey, if you ask me. I wasn't completely fresh to the game when I first joined, but you forget an awful lot after being away for 9 years! I got the hang of things pretty quick, and I'm sure you will too. It's easy to learn even if you're not actively asking questions, because there's always some kind of discussion going on in the CC. And if you are after a specific answer, well, that's kinda what we're here for. Don't be afraid to ask for help Smile

Anyway, best of luck with the early-game grind! A lot of players (me included) will probably tell you that starting a new account is some of the most fun you can have Smile Just... don't neglect questing like I did. In fact, I'd take a look at the Optimal Quest Guide. You don't have to follow it to the letter, but it's a great resource for helping plan out the early stages of your account. Highly recommended FeelsOkayMan

What are you working on at the moment? Always good to have some goals in sight. Keeps you from burning out like so many others have done.

Just started playing osrs NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayyyyyyy Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:07 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey, welcome! There's no better community for a player just starting their Runescape journey, if you ask me. I wasn't completely fresh to the game when I first joined, but you forget an awful lot after being away for 9 years! I got the hang of things pretty quick, and I'm sure you will too. It's easy to learn even if you're not actively asking questions, because there's always some kind of discussion going on in the CC. And if you are after a specific answer, well, that's kinda what we're here for. Don't be afraid to ask for help Smile

Anyway, best of luck with the early-game grind! A lot of players (me included) will probably tell you that starting a new account is some of the most fun you can have Smile Just... don't neglect questing like I did. In fact, I'd take a look at the Optimal Quest Guide. You don't have to follow it to the letter, but it's a great resource for helping plan out the early stages of your account. Highly recommended FeelsOkayMan

What are you working on at the moment? Always good to have some goals in sight. Keeps you from burning out like so many others have done.

Thanks for the well thought out response.

My goal for this account is going to be solely to get to high-level pvming activities as soon as possible. I will train the minimum amount of skills possible, and do only the essential quests.

I also started with a bond and 30m cash i found on my old account.

You can follow my progress in the Goals and Achievements section (i cant post links yet)
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:15 pm

Hey Slay,

Glad to have you and look forward to seeing you around the cc more! Sorry I didn't respond to you on the Advice account btw, I was juggling some issues and our friends list is currently at 400/400 so I didn't have room to add and respond to you. Glad you got it sorted out!
Happy Pepo

Feel free to reach out to me personally if you need anything!

Bear Wave

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Just started playing osrs OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:09 am

Welcome to the cc Slay!

Feels a bit daunting saying anything after you've had a reply from the commander and chief himself lol but I nonetheless hope that you continue to enjoy your time with us as you go on your in-game adventures.

It's always extra special / lovely to see brand new players joining the game and also joining our community. You really have found the best possible resource in the entire game (in my opinion) as a new player, we've got such a wealth of friendly and knowledgeable people who will always be willing to lend you a hand or give you the right advice to progress!

My PM is always on in-game if you ever need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime. Until then, take care, stay safe and I'm looking forward to speaking with you more in-game and hearing all about the progress you're making!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Just started playing osrs YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:46 am

Welcome to the clan!

Feel free to message me anytime, I'm always on discord so hopefully I bump into you on there soon Smile
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Post by RSNBABE Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:49 am

Hi! Welcome to osrs and the cc, if you need any help please dont be afraid to ask! I hope to see you ingame
RSNBABE
RSNBABE

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayyyyyyy Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:58 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Hey Roses, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

I'm glad you found your way through the forums to us, everyone in the CC is super helpful, friendly, and experienced in some aspect or form in the game. From PVM, PVP, Slayer, Bosses, etc.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Just started playing osrs IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxae Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:13 pm

Welcome to the clan mate! Feel free to add me if you need a hand with anything!
Axxae
Axxae

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:07 pm

Hiya Roses! Welcome to OSRS!

Feel free to shoot me a pm in game if you would like to chat Smile I think you'll find this clan to be fun to hang around as well as be helpful for in game stuff.

I hope you see you in chat!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Just started playing osrs 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Fri May 01, 2020 1:39 am

Good to see the game is still getting new players.

Welcome to Osrs and welcome to osrs advice Smile.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:45 am

Welcome, this clan will make your rs experience the best ever possible <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello Slay, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

I'm glad you found your way to this community, I'm almost positive that the amount of knowledge, support, and enthusiasm that is displayed by most of our clan members that you will become a pro OSRS player in no time!

Do not hesitate to ask any questions, and never feel like you are asking too much.

After all knowledge is power!

I look forward to seeing you in the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Just started playing osrs IIyCd

Back to top Go down