Best Slayer training?

4 posters

Go down

Best Slayer training? Empty Best Slayer training?

Post by Lostlilwolf1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:15 am

Hey guys I've been training my butt off for slayer and I'll be around lvl 60 by tonight. What do you guys think is the best task master/tasks to pick up for best EXP to level up attack and good loots for money? I have 76 combat level and 62 attack and defense and 58 strength.

Also, Do you think slayer helmet is best helmet at 70 defense?

Thanks guys
Lostlilwolf1
Lostlilwolf1

Back to top Go down

Best Slayer training? Empty Re: Best Slayer training?

Post by Stinger Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 am

Yup, you should use the slayer helm (i) at all times on task.
Idk about the best exp, they're all quite the same. Just don't cancel tasks & save up points for the future, when you get to barraging tasks etc Smile

Best of luck on your grind!
Stinger

Best Slayer training? IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:09 am

Like stinger said always use slayer helm, for getting tasks I use Duradel, with lunar spell "Contact NPC" you can get tasks from the GE without having to travel to shilo village.

If you want to be efficient and do the  "best" tasks check out this google spreadsheet I use it frequently for tasks & info, lists which tasks are worth skipping/blocking etc (there are tabs at the bottom of the page):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JP-Kg3CIR8kT_qJMo_Gm6xaUSdul2zv34jMY-WeF34A/edit#gid=1473690314
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Best Slayer training? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Delzey Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:03 am

Hey, personally when i was 60 i moved to konar with that combat you can get tasks from her. I put a goal of 100 brimstone keys for myself. so I stashed them in my bank untill i reached 100 keys. this is good loot and is like a small goal to have. I have done this twice and went from 60 slayer to 83 atm. trained alot of range, and melee along the way as well. Smile
Delzey
Delzey

Back to top Go down