Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB)

+4
Allison
Ali Wiki
Syllabic
Guitarist141
8 posters

Go down

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) Empty Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB)

Post by Guitarist141 Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:48 pm

I need to give a BIG THANKS to these three!

MELLY - For helping me decide on relics and areas with the goal of learning TOB in Leagues. I pinged him quite a bit while unlocking relics and checking I was on the right track with gear too Smile

KATE and ALI - Taking me on my first TOB runs! Kate gave me tons of videos and screenshots to help me prep, and Ali walked me through mechanics in Discord (while Kate ate dinner and lawyer'ed, lol).

Thanks to their help, I got my first TOB KC on Trip #2, and an Avernic drop a few KC later (after Ali and Kate got their Avernics too)

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ACCOMPLISH MY LEAGUES GOAL! I look forward to Kate's and Ali's TOB learner runs this weekend. <3
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) Empty Re: Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB)

Post by Syllabic Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Can always count on Melly to have an answer to your question! Solid dude.

Glad to hear Ali and Kate have been helpful too. Again, pretty much par for the course, haha. Hoping their event goes well this weekend!

And good going with the ToB KC, Guitar. That's beyond me and probably always will be, even if you factor in Leagues Razz

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) Empty Re: Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB)

Post by Ali Wiki Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Very Happy You're most welcome guitar, was really good fun and you were a great learner Razz
Ali Wiki
Ali Wiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:43 pm

+1, huge thanks to both for helping me get my first kc as well! Very Happy
Allison
Allison

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by its-a-ginger Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:40 am

+1 more
Big shout out as well to Kate and Ali for the TOB learner event and help getting my KC Very Happy

[And, also THANKS GUITAR too for coming along on mine Very Happy ]

its-a-ginger
its-a-ginger

Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:06 pm

+1 again

I never thought in a million years I'd step foot in the TOB rewards room, even in leagues. Kates and Ali are incredible teachers. Avernic on 1kc as well. Thank you two so much!

Also thanks Melly for being pog in general =P
Eden
Eden

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by ISLA RATON Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:44 am

I cant believe I missed this til now.

Thanks y'all so much for the kind words, glad to be able to introduce people to my favorite content in the game! (even if it's at 16x xp Razz)
ISLA RATON
ISLA RATON

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:15 am

Learning TOB is huge! Awesome job learning this during Leagues. We've got some great clanmates here
Joe 7

Thank you Melly, Kate, and Ali! (Leagues TOB) IIyCd

Back to top Go down