KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments

5 posters

Go down

KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments  Empty KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Doc Meow Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:17 pm

So I have decided to record my adventures in this little forum post.  I am about mid 70s in most of my stats at a total level of 1439 currently, but better late than never!  I will use this as a record of my current goals, completed goals and other various accomplishments of note on my Ironman account.

Pets

• Abyssal Orphan    
  • Baby Chinchompa
  • Baby Mole
  • Beaver
  • Blood Hound
  • Callisto Cub
  • Chompy Chick
  • Giant Squirrel
  • Hellpuppy
  • Herbi
  • Heron
  • Ikkle Hydra
  • Jal-nib-rek
  • Kalphite Princess
  • Lil'zik
  • Little Nightmare
  • Noon/Midnight
  • Olmlet
  • Pet Chaos Elemental
  • Pet Dagganoth Prime, Rex, Supreme
  • Pet Dark Core
  • Pet Graardor
  • Per Penance Queen
  • Pet REEEEE'arra
  • Pet Smoke Devil
  • Pet Snakeling
  • Pet Zilyana
  • Pheonix
  • Prince Black Dragon
  • Rift Guardian
  • Rock Golem- Received at level 66 Mining at Motherlode Mine!
  • Rocky- Received from Knights of Ardougne during SOTW 11/16/2020, level 68 Thieving
  • Scorpia's Offspring
  • Skotos
  • Smolcano
  • Sraracha
  • Tangleroot
  • Tzrek-jad
  • Venenatis Spiderling
  • Vet'ion jr.
  • Vorki
  • Youngllef

That concludes the long list of pets!  The next section will be current goals.

Current Goals

• Level 99 Firemaking and Phoenix pet from Wintertodt-Currently Level 89
  • Finish Quest Point Cape-Currently at 253 QP
  • 85 Slayer-Currently at level 80
  • Finish Hespori Coll Log
  • Finish Gnome Restaurant Coll Log
  • Sarachnis Coll Log

This concludes my initial post.  Hopefully as I get through my goals and add more, this post will grow substantially.  I have never achieved level 99 in any stat in the entire 13 years I have been playing this game.  My first 99 may be the easiest, but when the day comes, we will throw one major party as it will be my first 99 ever!  Feel free to add me in game(KickingRacc), or shout at me in the clan chat as I plan to be more active in the community!

Last edited by KickingRacc on Sun May 02, 2021 11:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments  Empty Re: KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments

Post by junglevip Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Hey KickingRacc! First of all, nice set of current goals and good progress so far! It's great to see another goals/achievements thread posted, it gives the rest of us some more context behind your account!

Like you, I had not achieved a single 99 until earlier this year! It gives a great sense of accomplishment and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Hopefully I'll be online to spam some @'s in celebration :)
junglevip
junglevip

Back to top Go down

KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments  Empty Re: KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Doc Meow Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Hi Jungle! Thank you for checking out my goals and accomplishments thread. Congrats on your first 99! My ADHD tends to keep me from buckling down and grinding out a 99, but one day I will get there haha.

Update to list- Rocky pet obtained during thieving SOTW at only level 68 thieving!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Rocky's my favourite skilling pet by far. That's pretty sweet!

KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:37 pm

At 68, nice pet luck. I got mine post 99 Happy Pepo
OmniRick
OmniRick

KickingRacc's Goals and Accomplishments  YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Hey there RS fam! After some hectic life events that had me leave the game fairly quickly, I have returned to knock out some of these goals again. To begin with I have achieved and surpassed my goal of 75 slayer by getting to level 79! The next task that I have going is to reach 99 firemaking. If you see me in game always feel free to chat!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:00 am

Nice to see you back, I look forward to the updates
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:04 am

Woooooooweeeeee is that a long list of pets you already have ? :O that’s awesome! Also welcome back to osrs and good luck on your goals !
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:39 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone! I wish it was the list of pets I already achieved, I just decided to list out all the ones that are in the game and put a dash through the ones I do have. So far I have Rocky and the Rock golem, currently working towards the phoenix and tiny tempor.
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:55 am

Made a little revision to the goals list. I have decided to undertake the collection log! So with that said I will have at least 1 99 skill in the works including the pet, 2 variety sections of the collection log and possibly a boss that I will be grinding out as well for a third coll log section. I am almost nearing the quest cape as well with only 9 quests left until the cape!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:20 pm

KickingRacc wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!  I wish it was the list of pets I already achieved, I just decided to list out all the ones that are in the game and put a dash through the ones I do have.  So far I have Rocky and the Rock golem, currently working towards the phoenix and tiny tempor.

haha still gratz on rocky and rock golem I only have the beaver atm and omg yessss wintertodt is super fun! for pheonix pet and tempoross
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:20 am

The collection log is a massive endeavour, one that a few clanmates are undertaking as well. Pace yourself with it.
Quest cape on the other hand is a great starting goal to get your account set for mid-late game, pre-congrats on it Very Happy
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Sun May 02, 2021 11:40 am

Creature Creation is done along with the Shayzien Armour section of collection log!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down