Post by Involus Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:20 am

Resources looking good my guy! FeelsOkayMan
Involus
Involus

Secondary project - Page 2 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Secondary project - Page 2 Empty Re: Secondary project

Post by OmniRick Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:51 am

Woah, has it been a month since last update? I was once again withholding until a big milestone to update, but...

I hit 90 Fishing as expected, and grinded out 85 Herblore with supplies supplied.
Secondary project - Page 2 Imagem39

Secondary project - Page 2 2021-019

I've since been at MLM. My original idea as to get Coal bag to run some bars at Blast Furnace, but for efficiency's sake I decided to get Upper level unlocked first; since it's decent afk, I've since grinded out full Prospector and Larger sack too, before ever getting a level in Keldagrim...

While I was at MLM, I noticed the specific restrictions of my build allowed for an additional Best-in-slot item. Can you guess what it is?
Spoiler:
Secondary project - Page 2 2021-018
That's right, the Imcando hammer. Since I can't wield high level pickaxes due to lack of Attack level, my free hands means I can wield the hammer, relieving the need to go search crates for one whenever the wheels need fixing. So I went and did the quest, and camped the barronite mine until I could walk out of that dungeon with the only thing useful.

Current stats:
Secondary project - Page 2 Imagem37

I plan to hit 1200 total with 90 Mining, Farming and Cooking, with a level to gain elsewhere. At this point the Wintertodt grind is ready for  whenever the main is up for it.
I'm considering starting to hunt Crashed stars for at least the ring. I want to get all the skilling gear I possibly can on a skiller.

Thanks for reading.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Secondary project - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:44 pm

Congrats on the skiller gains. Thumbs Up

I was also planning to unlock the hammer, but not for the hammer itself but for the mining xp LOL. I'm getting desperate for a better alternative to mlm, sadly I think my only choice for a faster method is power mining iron. Haven't tried VM tho, really hate finding teams now for some of the content.
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:19 am

Congrats on the 85 Herblore and the awesome hammer!
Involus
Involus

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:22 am

@Chcn wrote:Haven't tried VM tho, really hate finding teams now for some of the content.

VMcord is great for team finding for VM, as well as learning roles. We have it on the discord #useful-server-list channel.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Well, that's 1200 Total level. 3/4 done.

Secondary project - Page 2 Imagem41

At this point I'm waiting to burn out on pvm to go dolo Wintertodt. Until then, I'll start the grind toward 1250, with a few 92s as milestones. This will take as long as it has to, anglerfish/magic trees/mlm aren't fast by design and that's fine.
I'm considering options available to take breaks from skilling, the most notable one seems to be getting Shayzien favour to the complete Architectural Alliance; and I'm budgeting my available combat xp to see what's possible with my remaining quests/diaries.

Thanks for reading.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:44 pm

Congrats on the 1200 total level!
Involus
Involus