Secondary project

Go down

Secondary project Empty Secondary project

Post by OmniRick on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello,

A while back while training some of the lower attention skills, I started a new account to help keep me focused on the game.
I've been training it for a few weeks and it recently reached it's first goal: unlocking blood runes.
I also trained some of the other skills up a bit and used it to process my steel bars into cannonballs.
Here are its stats as of 77 RC:
Secondary project Unknow10

I also quested a bit (43QP).

I trained runecrafting almost exclusively through mud runes, banking in castle wars and taking the balloon to the sawmill. While an abysmal xp rate ( ~17-18k xp/h), mud runes trade for 240-260gp, compared to lava (4gp) and even steam (70gp); I wasn't in a rush and it was something easy to do alongside the main game.

Next I'm going to let it live in Zeah until 99 RC. I trained mining and crafting just up to 38 as its the minimum requirement, and I'm curious to see how high each gets doing dense essence for such a long time.

Thanks for reading.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Secondary project YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Secondary project Empty Re: Secondary project

Post by Tinnitus on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Hey man,

That's some very nice progress for just a few weeks. 77 RC at just 17-18k xp per hour... man, makes me appreciate ZMI that much more. Do you plan on keeping the account a skiller? I'll likely be joining you at zeah in a few weeks on my main - my plan is to afk RC until 99 while playing on my HC. That is, assuming I don't die on the HC, lol.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick on Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:03 pm

I am planning on keeping it a skiller. See you in Zeah Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Wow, that's incredible! I've been doing mostly cannonballs and longbows on my alt account like a noob, apparently haha. Huge props on that, dude, and enjoy that awesome supplemental income!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum