Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by yoshimtu Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:42 am

Hello, I saw this clan in the runescape forums after looking for more of a social clan that accepts new and old alike rather than a hardcore pvm/pvp clan. My RSN is Yoshimtu6, I'm combat 116 with skills for the most part 70+. Been cutting sulliuscap trying to get to 85 woodcutting to chop a redwood for a master clue. Besides that I been spending a lot of my time at CoX, and trying to learn TOB but can't usually get my friends to do it. We've done about 5 attempts and made it to Verzik on our last where we failed miserably. Past runescape I have been playing Valorant and whatever else catches my eye.
yoshimtu
yoshimtu

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by OmniRick Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:18 am

Welcome to the clan, it is open to all types of players.

Be sure to check out the discord server  where you'll find lots of clannies as well as sections dedicated to upcoming and recurring events, such as Skill of the Week and the Saturday Events - discord.gg/osrsadvice

We have plenty of raiders in the clan, I'm sure you'll be able to find some willing to help.

Best of luck Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello everyone YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:53 am

Hi yoshimtu,
Like you, I found this clan through the RuneScape forums and was looking for a clan that accepts all types of players. I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here, I've met new and old players, low level and high level players, and players who are knowledgeable about a wide range of things within the game. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Welcome, yoshimtu. Nice to meet you. Were you Fersken 123 on Discord last night, by any chance? Hopefully our welcome was sufficient, haha.

We actually have a ToB mentorship program, if you're interested in checking it out. Can't speak to how much it's been used up to this point, but might be worth a shot? https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4904-the-osrs-advice-theatre-of-blood-tob-mentorship-program

I need to get 87/90 woodcutting for my current master clue. I feel your pain Smile Can't stand sulliusceps though. Been stuck at teaks this whole time.

See you in-game.

Hello everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Hey Yoshimtu,

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Nice to have ya Smile

I've recently started doing CoX. Defintely one of my favorite things to do in game. You'll find no shortage of teams here, especially if you join our discord like Omni suggested. We also have a few dedicated clannies that run ToB as well.

Best of luck on your in game goals. Looking forward to meeting you!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello everyone 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshimtu Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcoming posts.

Syllabic wrote:Were you Fersken 123 on Discord last night, by any chance?

I was not, I follow the same name Yoshimtu in most places I go. The TOB mentorship program is something I'll definitely check into, And as far as CoX I'll probably have to look how some of its done by the general public too as I've only done CoX in my group of friends.
yoshimtu
yoshimtu

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 pm

yoshimtu wrote:I was not, I follow the same name Yoshimtu in most places I go.

Just an interesting coincidence, then. Your introductions were pretty similar!

Hello everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum