This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek

+2
This Land
Zemirek
6 posters

Go down

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek Empty This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek

Post by Zemirek Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 am

Hello all,

my RSN is Zemirek. I have found OSRS Advice a year or two ago, when I got bored of OSRS having no community around.

I am 26, from Czech republic and been playing RS since 2005. The entire time (pre-EOC) I was part of a country clan, which I became a leader of later on. Unfortunately, everyone stopped playing after the big update. I was also member of a national warring clan CzechoSlovak Forces for many years. When I got back to RS 2014/15, it felt weird to play with no friends or clan chat to join to.

I just got back after summer break from OSRS. In the CC, I am almost never talking, but I read all the interesting & funny conversations or some good osrs tips.

IRL I like to learn new things, I have a passion for IT, so I got myself Sys admin certs and learning some web development things in my free time. Other than that, sports (playing football, watching NHL) going to the gym and ohh, of course, playing other PC games (dead by daylight, rocket league, northgard, bit of league of legends)

Also, before the break I got 36kc at CoX, so I was hoping I could find someone here to raid with and get better at it! (feel free to PM me too)

Whoever read it all till here, thanks and see you all in game Smile

PS: if anyones at wintertodt now, I am the west side medic Razz
Zemirek
Zemirek

Back to top Go down

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek Empty Re: This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek

Post by This Land Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:51 am

Welcome to the clan Zemirek Smile

Absolutely no such thing as 'too long of an intro' so don't be worried there at all haha. Introductions vary in length from person to person so it really does come down to whatever you feel comfortable writing about (and how long it takes to do so lol).

Sounds like you've had your fair share's worth of experience with other clans. The term 'warring' takes me back to the good old days before the EOC came out and warring with other clans in clan wars (I guess the name really does speak for itself haha) had a massive community.

I was preparing to type some more about OSRS and then saw you play League of Legends a bit... If you're on the EUW server then I'd love to have an ARAM or 2 with you. There's a fair few others in the clan who play too so you should join in with us if you ever fancy it. Can't not ask some league questions now...
- Favorite champion?
- Least favorite champion?
- Best position?
- Worst position?

Our discord is an excellent resource for finding people to do things with in-game. The #looking-for-group channel is where people post particular activities linked to our discord server roles that you can obtain in the #request-role channel Smile If you need any help with any of that then pop me a message on here or in-game (This Land).

All that's left to say is another warm welcome, I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. Looking forward to chatting more when we're both online, until then take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek Empty Re: This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek

Post by Spiritika Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:02 am

Hi Zemirek,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for awhile - since 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into EOC though I no longer actively play RS3. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile and have been enjoying it a lot.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here, I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. If you've been looking for a clan to have others to chat with or doing things with, this is a great clan. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zemirek Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:09 am

This Land wrote:Can't not ask some league questions now...
- Favorite champion?
- Least favorite champion?
- Best position?
- Worst position?

Favorite champs Lux, Sona, Malzahar and Zed (even though I am still learning zed)
Least favorite Yi, Tryndamere, Yuumi, Yasuo or any of his relatives Very Happy
Best position - used to be support, now mid (especially solo/duo)
Worst position - i am totally bad top, I just cant stand the necessity to trade hits there, i prefer range and poke Smile
Unfortunately I am on EUNE.

I will definitely join the discord, thanks for the advice!

Spiritika wrote: Welcome. Smile

Otherwise thanks a lot both for such a warm welcome Smile
Zemirek
Zemirek

Back to top Go down

Post by billychapmanrs Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:13 am

Welome, I also just recently joined too, and been playing rs since like 2005.

Whats your favorite NHL Team? Mine is Boston Bruins since I'm from Boston.
billychapmanrs
billychapmanrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zemirek Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:19 pm

billychapmanrs wrote:Welome, I also just recently joined too, and been playing rs since like 2005.

Whats your favorite NHL Team? Mine is Boston Bruins since I'm from Boston.

Hi Billy! It used to be Buffalo Sabres back then around 1999 - 2000s with Dominik Hasek as a goaltender. Now I dont think a have a favorite team, but theres many Czech hockey players spread around teams, so I just like to see them shine no matter the team Smile
Zemirek
Zemirek

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:34 pm

Hey Zemirek, welcome back. Hope you're enjoying your return to RS so far. Maybe one of these days we'll get you to talk in CC, eh?

Canucks/Blues fan here (tentative Avalanche supporter as well, I guess?). It's certainly made the playoffs an interesting experience so far, haha.

Be seeing you Smile

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey Zemirek,

Welcome back to OSRS! I was pretty hesitant to talk in chat when I first joined, but you should just give it a shot. It's pretty contagious Razz

I play a bit of league myself, (Rocket League and League of Legends), but not as much as I used to. Mostly enjoying OSRS nowadays. 

Maybe we'll run into each other at CoX one of these days. The looking for a group resource that Mitch listed in our discord is great to find teams - definitely worth checking that out!

Catch you in game Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

This might be too long intro :o - Zemirek 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down