About myself and experience in the clan

2 posters

Go down

About myself and experience in the clan Empty About myself and experience in the clan

Post by dumpptruck Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:13 pm

So, I started playing this game about a month and a half ago and I truly enjoy it. Talking with friends in the discord is one of the best choices I have made and made me enjoy this game even more. Mmorpgs have always been my favorite so I decided to give this game a try. Codfish, Xavier, and Kana are some of the nicest, most friendly people that I enjoy spending my time with in discord.I love you  They always help me out when I have a question and have never been disrespectful. Even though I am younger than most people in here I have never been disrespected or treated as a lesser once. I discovered this clan while searching on google and feel blessed to have found it. I plan on playing this game for a very long time, and as long as I continue to make new friends and enhance my skills in the world of runescape I think this clan will be the one for me forever. I love you I love you I love you
dumpptruck
dumpptruck

Gnome Child

Back to top Go down

About myself and experience in the clan Empty Re: About myself and experience in the clan

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 pm

Sounds like this might work even better as a testimonial https://www.osrsadvice.com/f16-testimonials-to-members

The Discord crew is good people, late night folks especially. Glad you're finding us to be a good fit Smile

About myself and experience in the clan NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down