About myself and experience in the clan

Go down

About myself and experience in the clan Empty About myself and experience in the clan

Post by XavierJunior on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:13 pm

So, I started playing this game about a month and a half ago and I truly enjoy it. Talking with friends in the discord is one of the best choices I have made and made me enjoy this game even more. Mmorpgs have always been my favorite so I decided to give this game a try. Codfish, Xavier, and Kana are some of the nicest, most friendly people that I enjoy spending my time with in discord.I love you  They always help me out when I have a question and have never been disrespectful. Even though I am younger than most people in here I have never been disrespected or treated as a lesser once. I discovered this clan while searching on google and feel blessed to have found it. I plan on playing this game for a very long time, and as long as I continue to make new friends and enhance my skills in the world of runescape I think this clan will be the one for me forever. I love you I love you I love you
XavierJunior
XavierJunior

Back to top Go down

About myself and experience in the clan Empty Re: About myself and experience in the clan

Post by Syllabic on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 pm

Sounds like this might work even better as a testimonial https://www.osrsadvice.com/f16-testimonials-to-members

The Discord crew is good people, late night folks especially. Glad you're finding us to be a good fit Smile

About myself and experience in the clan NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum