+3
Shoxha
Syllabic
Joobat
7 posters

Go down

New to clan Empty New to clan

Post by Joobat Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Hello, My name is Joobad (Joobat was taken), but if you feel more social you can call me kevin. I am new to RS, as far as goals? Play the game and have fun. I like Initial D\JoJo memes and long walks on the beach.
Joobat
Joobat

Back to top Go down

New to clan Empty Re: New to clan

Post by Syllabic Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Hey Kevin! (sorry, irl names are my weakness) Glad you finally got this Smiley business figured out, haha.

Always good to see new people finding OSRS. Gives me hope that the game will outlive my desire to keep playing it!. As far as goals go, having fun is really the most important. It's good to have specific things to work toward of course, but as long as you keep enjoying yourself then it doesn't really matter what you actually get up to in-game Smile

I see you're on the Discord already! I'd recommend checking out the weekly events we've got listed on there if you're at all interested. Skill of the Week can be a great motivator for getting levels out of the way. Competition and the chance for bonk lewt? Can't beat it. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Catch ya in the CC Shadoge

New to clan NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxha Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Welcome to the cc Kevin!
Shoxha
Shoxha

New to clan OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:45 am

Joobad wrote:Hello, My name is Joobad (Joobat was taken), but if you feel more social you can call me kevin. I am new to RS, as far as goals? Play the game and have fun. I like Initial D\JoJo memes and long walks on the beach.

Hey Kevin! Welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community, glad to have you join us as you begin your RS adventures!

Honestly, as much as I love seeing well-seasoned RS players join the clan there's always something extra special about welcoming a brand new player into the game and our community! You couldn't have picked a better place to hang out in with regards to asking people for help and making some awesome friends Very Happy As for your goals I couldn't think of better ones for a brand new player, sometimes with the amount of grinding necessary at times people forget that fundamentally it's a game to be played for fun so I really hope your enjoyment for playing only continues to grow as the weeks, months and hopefully years go by!

Brodie mentioned skill of the week and that you're on the discord / already havr your smiley so all that's left for me to say is another warm welcome to the game and our clan! My PM is always on if you ever need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey Very Happy Until then, take care, stay safe and I'm looking forward to speaking with you more when we're both in-game!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

New to clan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:37 am

Hi Joobat

welcome to the clan glad you've decided to join us. feel free to post in the forums share your achievements or views also chat to other members in the cc in game.

happy scaping Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

New to clan OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:46 pm

Joobad wrote:Hello, My name is Joobad (Joobat was taken), but if you feel more social you can call me kevin. I am new to RS, as far as goals? Play the game and have fun. I like Initial D\JoJo memes and long walks on the beach.

Welcome, Joobad!

Hope to see you both in-game and in the community discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Hello Joobat, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Very well said, this game should be meant to be played however you see fit.

Take your time, and let it all soak in I believe this will increase chances of fun, and decrease chances of it feeling like a grind!

It's a pleasure to have you, I look forward to meeting you in the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

New to clan IIyCd

Back to top Go down