Intro-Kingrocky

+2
Syllabic
kingrocky
6 posters

Go down

Intro-Kingrocky Empty Intro-Kingrocky

Post by kingrocky Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Hello everyone I am Rocky, i have been playing OSRS for a while but took a break now back at it. I am enjoying skilling and bossing(Almost there) i really enjoying talking to everyone in the clan.

Some of my favorite things are, art, music, Colour pink, and a good cute pet to follow me around Smile

Im looking forward to doing raids with you all and learning more from the clan, honestly i really appreciate everyone that has helped me thus far!

kingrocky
kingrocky

Back to top Go down

Intro-Kingrocky Empty Re: Intro-Kingrocky

Post by Syllabic Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:51 pm

Ayy, he finally made it. Good to see you dude. Definitely gonna have to get some bossing hours in once you're confident in your stats!

Will be catching you in Discord again soon enough, I imagine. See ya around Happy Pepo

Intro-Kingrocky NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:22 pm

Hey Rocky,

Welcome back to OSRS bud! Nice of you to sign up on here. I hope you get that cute pet of yours that you want (if you haven't already) to follow you around throughout your runescape journey!

Catch you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Intro-Kingrocky 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flannygains Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am

Welcome to the clan Rocky!

Good luck with the raids grind!
Flannygains
Flannygains

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:13 pm

kingrocky wrote:Hello everyone I am Rocky, i have been playing OSRS for a while but took a break now back at it. I am enjoying skilling and bossing(Almost there) i really  enjoying talking to everyone  in the clan.

Some of my favorite things are, art, music, Colour pink, and a good cute pet to follow me around Smile

Im looking forward to doing raids with you all and learning more from the clan, honestly i really appreciate everyone that has helped me thus far!

Welcome Rocky. Glad to have you in the clan. What pets do you have so far? See you around mate!
Midase
Midase

Intro-Kingrocky YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Hi Rocky,
Welcome back to OSRS after taking a break and welcome to the clan. Smile I hope you'll be able to acquire a cute pet to follow you around. Which pet are you hoping to get?
Spiritika
Spiritika

Intro-Kingrocky YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down