This Land
Syllabic
ladybird2
exodemon
8 posters

Go down

Re-introduction Empty Re-introduction

Post by exodemon Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 am

Hey guys and gals, a bit of a re-introduction as i no longer have access to my main account i figured this would be relevant.

So first of i have 2 accounts which i play. My current normie account which is Exodemoness and my ironman Neo Anima.

I've played rs since around 2006 so have pretty good game knowledge and if you know me from the past few months you know i love a good exp grind. I think i've been with the cc since around late 2015, i took a bit of a break in June 2019 after the loss of my main to focus on real life and recently came back due to the lockdown situation. Love being back and here to stay this time.

A bit about me personally - About to go back to work which should be fun, for anyone wondering im a bingo caller Very Happy, so time will be limited in game after that but i'll always be around on Discord(Exodemon#7808). Dont wanna go on too much but if anyone wants to know anything feel free to drop me a message in game or discord anytime and i'll get back to you asap.

Happy Scaping folks

Last edited by exodemon on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in discord name)
exodemon

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction Empty Re: Re-introduction

Post by ladybird2 Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:57 am

Glad to have you back Exo......always nice having you around, and you were missed. I can see you are setting an example to us all to strive for those 99's and keep up the chat in cc. Happy scaping to you too cheers
ladybird2

Re-introduction NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:19 am

Exodemoness wrote:I think i've been with the cc since around late 2015
Re-introduction Unknown

Selling yourself just a bit short there, it seems Laughing

You took your break riiiight before I joined the clan, I'm just now realizing. Always sorta wondered why we didn't cross paths until recently.

Sad about your main, no doubt, but you've sure been making the best of having a new account to play with. Annihilated that Runecrafting goal in what seemed (from the outside looking in) to be no time at all. Knocking all those buyables out on the cheap is gonna be huge too. Couldn't have picked a better time to do them.

Glad to have you on Discord btw. It's invaluable for mod stuff, and now we can force you to keep in touch as well Wink

P.S. You're a bingo caller? That's a new one. What's it like?

Re-introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by exodemon Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:24 am

Haha yeah i didnt realise it was that was early into 2015 but hey ho, im still here.

yeah im a bit gutted about the main but you know what i didnt really have much motivation on it due to my staking addiction so losing it was really a blessing in disguise, as you say this new account is making some serious gains.

Yeah i'll always be around on Discord even if i dont get as much play time.

Being a bingo caller is a pretty fun job tbh, not something i ever thought i'd be doing but i love it
exodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:48 am

All I have to say is... Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart

Oh, and this, two fat ladies... 88! Very Happy I love you

Much love buddy
This Land
This Land

Re-introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am

Hi Exo! I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you when you were here before. I've met you in the chat but it's great to meet you here on the offsite as well. I'm sorry you lost access to your main account but glad that you seem to be enjoying playing your current account. Like you, I started playing RuneScape in 2006 and have been playing off and on since then. It's great to see long time players still enjoying the game. Welcome back! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Re-introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Always a pleasure to see you in game bud. It was awesome seeing you, Mitch, and Kana all get 99 RC at the same time. Our special guest showing up made the party even more memorable. Looking forward to what other gains you have in store. Honestly, your insane runecrafting progress has helped motivate me on some of my grinds.

CheersĀ  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Re-introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:54 am

Very Happy Welcome back to the clan and BINGO!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Re-introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi Exo

Im so glad you are part of this cc man your so inspirational especially when it comes to rune crafting you know your stuff and you really motivated me to get into rune crafting and im hoping to achieve that cape one day and your journey was so fun to see and im glad I could be a part of it logging in everyday asking hey exo how much xp left til 99 until one day it finally happened at the was the mystical 1 XP left til 99 rune crafting haha was so much fun and amazing to see great grind bro.
COCOMARBELLA

Re-introduction OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down