Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party.

+7
Maria Kati
Syllabic
Spiritika
rivoku
This Land
twobviku
yevenbahcim
11 posters

Go down

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. Empty Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party.

Post by yevenbahcim Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:28 am

To whom it may concern...

I started my RS2 Journey in 2004 or so switching off between RS2 and WoW for years. A casual player in both to say the least. Was drawn back into OSRS a few months back after learning of the Ironman restrictions. I am now 2x as nooby as I was in RS2 due to all these updates and new min/max methods. I plan to kick back and be a friendly reliable face! Hmu boys and girls.

Thank you
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. Empty Re: Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party.

Post by twobviku Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:03 am

Welcome aboard Yevenbahcim!

Ironman mode is definitely something I want to do myself one day, as it's just a different kind of challenge all together!

Glad to have you!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. Empty Re: Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party.

Post by This Land Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 am

Hey Yeven and welcome to the clan mate Smile

The 'to whom it may concern...' rally made me chuckle haha, I like that sense of humour already Razz Razz

If I dare asked you whether, over the length of time you played both, if you preferred WoW or RS2 (before the updates that, in my opinion, ruined the game for so many) what would you answer haha?

No fears about being 2x nooby necessary, if you do feel that way at all anyway. There are plenty of very experience iron players in the clan who I'm sure would be most happy to lend you a helping hand wherever possible. Non-iron players will, I'm sure, also be able to help you with getting used to anything new in the game that you might've not experienced in the old RS2 days Smile

Make sure to check out the events that run here. We've got a good selection of recurring and one-off events. They're all entirely optional, but are a great way of meeting up and hanging out with fellow clannies if anything tickles your fancy interest wise!

My PM is always on in-game should you need anything so never hesitate to send me a message if I'm online. Other than that, all that's left to say is another warm welcome from me. Best of luck with all of your short and long-term in-game goals, whatever they may be! Look forward to chatting with you in the cc soon, until then take care and stay safe bud!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by yevenbahcim Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:25 am

Oh gosh, I would say that the games are so different I couldn't really say which one I "liked" more. I find myself playing the older versions of both. I like the PvP of WoW better than OSRS I will say. I have a R11 Mage on a Big PvP server from the recent Classic Launch, and I am sure I will go back soon. I do love me some OSRS though!

Thanks for the kind words! I will definitely have questions later on in the game. ATM I am sort of sticking to what I know and how I played sort of when I was a wee little laddie. Working on Crafting right now so I can make glories and run my own Nature runes! I look forward to the grind and would love to get to some barrows ASAP!

Thank you Thank you T H A N K Y O U
yevenbahcim

P.S. Already liking how friendly this clan is!
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:09 am

Haha, it was meant to be a tricky or almost impossible to answer question! I was just being awkward, excuse me haha Razz

I completely feel you RE: preferring the old versions, I have the same feeling for most other games myself. Call of Duty as an example, nothing quite beats the Modern Warfare 2 campaign mode for me haha!

Glad to see you're already liking how friendly it is here, rest assured as time goes on you won't change your feeling and will feel the warmth even more as you make closer friends too Smile Crafting and RC are great skills, I love them conceptually. Recently achieved 99 RC myself so am now being overwhelmed again by the amount of things that need 'doing' to progress! Razz

You're most welcome mate! All the best with your glory and nature making Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by yevenbahcim Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:12 am

Oh man we are on our third message back and forth I gotta get outta this now....

Maybe this clan is TOO polite....

pirat  

jk jk

thx
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Post by rivoku Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 am

Welcome! I can relate as I recently was pulled back in to RS2 after years off. We can learn together!
rivoku
rivoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 am

Hi Yevenbahcim! Like you, I've played RuneScape for years though not quite as long as you have - since 2006 for me. I've played off and on throughout the years and started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. It's been very nostalgic and I've been enjoying it immensely. Re-learning things and being introduced to new content unique to OSRS has been a lot of fun.

I'm fairly new to this clan but in that short time, everyone has been friendly and helpful. If you've been looking for a friendly clan, this one is great. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:55 am

Hey man, nice to have you with us. Glad you're enjoying Ironman mode, and I sincerely hope you stick around (despite the ever-present pull of WoW, haha), even just for the social side of things. I think that's the main draw for many of us Smile

Best of luck progressing your Ironman, and as ever feel free to ask if you need anything. That's what we're here for.

Last edited by Syllabic on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Welcome yevenbahcim Very Happy Love your sense of humor was great seeing you in cc this morning! Go Iron man!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:28 pm

Heyo Yeven,

Always a nice feeling to see a fellow iron joining the clan. Well, currently I consider myself more of a tinnman mode player if ya know what I mean, but I'm hoping to upgrade to iron status soon Very Happy.

Crafting is definitely a good skill to progress early on. The skill is definitely not as bad as it used to be on the gamemode after giant seaweed and fossil island were introduced a few years back. Still, I know the struggle, lol.

Definitely feel free to hit me up in game whenever you'd like, I'm always happy to chat about anything and everything, ironman mode specific or not.

Cheers!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Clan. I am yevenbahcim and I like to party. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Hello, Yeven! Welcome to the offsite and to the clan! Look forward to seeing you in the cc Smile

-J
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:58 am

Hey yevenbahcim, like you I started in around 2004 playing RS2 and I just recently really got into OSRS. I see you played WoW, just curious- Alliance or Horde? This question is very important. Haha look forward to chatting with you soon!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by yevenbahcim Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:04 am

Lok'tar Ogar! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:06 am

... For the ALLIANCE!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by yevenbahcim Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:16 am

Did you/Are you playing on Classic???

I was playing a mage Whitemane up until a month or so ago. I got to R11 but I am taking a break playing some OSRS. I am sure I will go back later in the expansion (I will def keep playing this though love this Ironman) because I would really like to progress Naxx due to never doing that back in the day.
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Post by SandorxHound Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:52 am

Welcome Yevenbahcim!

I'm also new. Looking forward to engaging in a friendly community with other new players. Nice not to be the only new person.

It's cool how the Runescape community has persisted and continues to thrive.

Anyways, welcome and hope to see you around.
SandorxHound
SandorxHound

Back to top Go down