Haizenberuku joins the party

Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by heisenberuku on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Hey all,

I am Heizenberuku a 24y old(since today) and i am coming to join up with you guys.
A bit about myself;
- i am a project manager at a company named by twelve.
- a car enthiousiast
- and more important a bit addicted to RS.

cya all in game
heisenberuku
heisenberuku

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2018-05-26


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by Shoxha on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:22 pm

Welcome to the cc Heizen! Smile
Shoxha
Shoxha

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-05-01


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by ValKerynth on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Happy birthday! Welcome to the clan, it's great to have you here Smile
ValKerynth
ValKerynth

Haizenberuku joins the party YP5zkAJ

Posts : 311
Reputation : 20
Age : 26
Join date : 2019-09-15


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by This Land on Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:09 am

@heisenberuku wrote:Hey all,

I am Heizenberuku a 24y old(since today) and i am coming to join up with you guys.
A bit about myself;
- i am a project manager at a company named by twelve.
- a car enthiousiast
- and more important a bit addicted to RS.

cya all in game

Welcome to the clan! I guess your name is from Breaking Bad? If so, I'm also a massive fan it was and still is an incredible watch!

What's your favorite car model / make? Mine is the Audi R8, it's been my dream car since the age of 8 and I promised myself that by 28 I'd be driving one so I've got just over 3 years left to go as my birthday is May 8th and I turn 25 Razz

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting when we're both online. My PM is always on so don't hesitate to pop me a message if you need anything or just want to say hi! Until then, take care bud and I'll see you soon hopefully Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Haizenberuku joins the party YP5zkAJ

Posts : 222
Reputation : 26
Age : 25
Join date : 2019-09-18


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by Syllabic on Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:11 am

Hey Danny! Good to see you managed to get access to your old account. No point in letting it go to waste.

Seeing as you're interest in cars, you might like some of our Off Topic threads. Highschool has a car thread here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4503-car-talk And I believe Fat Turbo also had one at one point. Can't seem to find that one, unfortunately Sad

Slightly belated happy birthday to you as well! Feel free to hit me up in game and I'll toss something small your way if you like. Hopefully I'll just remember next time you're on and do it without being prompted, though Razz Fingers crossed!

_________________
Haizenberuku joins the party Ineeda10

Haizenberuku joins the party Wax_po10
Syllabic
Syllabic

Haizenberuku joins the party 4068HaS

Posts : 761
Reputation : 97
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by heisenberuku on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:00 am

Th1s Land wrote:
@heisenberuku wrote:Hey all,

I am Heizenberuku a 24y old(since today) and i am coming to join up with you guys.
A bit about myself;
- i am a project manager at a company named by twelve.
- a car enthiousiast
- and more important a bit addicted to RS.

cya all in game

Welcome to the clan! I guess your name is from Breaking Bad? If so, I'm also a massive fan it was and still is an incredible watch!

What's your favorite car model / make? Mine is the Audi R8, it's been my dream car since the age of 8 and I promised myself that by 28 I'd be driving one so I've got just over 3 years left to go as my birthday is May 8th and I turn 25 Razz

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting when we're both online. My PM is always on so don't hesitate to pop me a message if you need anything or just want to say hi! Until then, take care bud and I'll see you soon hopefully Smile

Best,
Mitch

hey Mitch,

Thats a nice car to choose from. my favorite car is the nissan silvia s15. which i am willing to buy in like 4 years. yes the name is from breaking bad. it is one of the best shows i have ever watched and even watched it like 3 times. i will be online a lot so we will talk for sure.
heisenberuku
heisenberuku

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2018-05-26


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by This Land on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:23 am

@heisenberuku wrote:
Th1s Land wrote:
@heisenberuku wrote:Hey all,

I am Heizenberuku a 24y old(since today) and i am coming to join up with you guys.
A bit about myself;
- i am a project manager at a company named by twelve.
- a car enthiousiast
- and more important a bit addicted to RS.

cya all in game

Welcome to the clan! I guess your name is from Breaking Bad? If so, I'm also a massive fan it was and still is an incredible watch!

What's your favorite car model / make? Mine is the Audi R8, it's been my dream car since the age of 8 and I promised myself that by 28 I'd be driving one so I've got just over 3 years left to go as my birthday is May 8th and I turn 25 Razz

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting when we're both online. My PM is always on so don't hesitate to pop me a message if you need anything or just want to say hi! Until then, take care bud and I'll see you soon hopefully Smile

Best,
Mitch

hey Mitch,

Thats a nice car to choose from. my favorite car is the nissan silvia s15. which i am willing to buy in like 4 years. yes the name is from breaking bad. it is one of the best shows i have ever watched and even watched it like 3 times. i will be online a lot so we will talk for sure.

Nissan Silvia S15 is a really nice car, I'll be expecting a photo of you in it in 4 years time haha! Same goes for my choice too Razz

Cya in game bud, and welcome again Danny!
This Land
This Land

Haizenberuku joins the party YP5zkAJ

Posts : 222
Reputation : 26
Age : 25
Join date : 2019-09-18


Back to top Go down

Haizenberuku joins the party Empty Re: Haizenberuku joins the party

Post by Noctivagous on Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:42 am

Welcome to the Clan!
That is awesome since you're a car enthusiast what is your top 3 ?
And as far as addiction goes, I am on you with that one haha, if you ever need help don't hesitate to reach out in the cc, welcome again.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Haizenberuku joins the party IIyCd

Posts : 142
Reputation : 17
Age : 27
Join date : 2019-12-30


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum