Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode!

+7
Spiritika
Muffin
Zoomie Zoom
occeann
Guitarist141
Maria Kati
Sappiness
11 posters

Go down

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! Empty Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode!

Post by Sappiness Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:14 am

do you need any more proof than this picture?

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! 6a2x7Ds

Totally refound my love for this game, the simpelest things are so rewarding now... just made 480 steel arrows from scratch and it feels... amazing.

Just wanted to share the fuzzy good nostalgia feelings, I just need some hot coco and a t h i c c monitor to be complete!
Sappiness
Sappiness

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! Empty Re: Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode!

Post by Maria Kati Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:39 am

Very Happy I have been contemplating for months now whether to begin an iron account or not, the main thing stopping me is the redoing of the quests even though I love Most quests. I only hesitate because I am close to quest cape on Kati and not close to maxing her as of yet but I have been getting extremely bored of rs and this might help me.Thanks for this post it may be pushing me closer to iron woman!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! Empty Re: Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode!

Post by Sappiness Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:18 am

@Kati Ai you have my full support! <3
Sappiness
Sappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:21 am

I made a HCIM a couple months ago, and parked him outside of Lumby castle. No idea what I want to do with him, so he hasn't moved. Smile

Iron is a special mode that I remember basically playing back in classic where gp didn't fall out of the loot pinata bosses of today. Then I think about how many blood runes you're gonna need to craft to raid and I shudder a little *_*

Maybe I'm personally more suited for a bronzeman mode character... Very Happy
I can't wait to hear about your progress!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Hell ya! Glad to see your having a blast
occeann
occeann

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoomie Zoom Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Welcome to the wild world of being an iron! Certain parts of it are quite annoying (buying large amounts of items from NPC stores, like gold ore), but the rewarding feeling of the progress made feels great!

I wish you luck and hope that you continue to enjoy the experience!
Zoomie Zoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:30 pm

I too have an Iron parked out in Draynor for when I decide I'm ready for the challenge (partly because the name "Large Farmer" was too good to pass on and I wanted to vlaim it). Maybe when I get closer to endgame on Muffin I'll take the plunge Smile

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! GpGlyzJ

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! F77sK4H

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi Nerdual! I love the screenshot of your character with the mish-mash pieces of gear. Though I don't know if I would ever play as an Iron, I do enjoy some aspects of iron mode type play because I enjoy gathering materials myself, for example when crafting elemental battlestaves or smithing mithril bolts. I've gotten used to the G.E. though and would probably find it difficult not to be able to use it. I'm impressed by you and the other irons who forgo that. It's great you're enjoying playing as an Ironman. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:45 pm

I have been deciding for months whether or not to do ironwoman acc but haha this pic so makes me want tooooo! :O
COCOMARBELLA

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:24 am

@Inoxxentrisa ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
Sappiness
Sappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:48 pm

Congrats on taking the step! Best decision I ever made. For those of you that haven't and are considering it, there isn't anything stopping you. Pm me if you have any questions Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Feeling like a kid again with the Ironman gamemode! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by yevenbahcim Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:32 am

Mannnnn, I agree with this 110%!!!

When I saw they released this game mode I was SUPER intrigued. I loved Runescape as a kid and I felt this was the PERFECT way to relearn the game... Fending for myself (as I often like to do).

HMU in game we can do some skilling!

tytytytyytytytyyyyt
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim
yevenbahcim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny CPA Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:43 pm

YESS! If anyone is getting burned out of their main, I always recommend making an ironman.  TBH low level ironman was some of the most fun I've ever had in this game!
Danny CPA
Danny CPA

Back to top Go down