+3
Syllabic
Nitnat
Mograne
7 posters

Go down

Returning Player - Will Mograne Empty Returning Player - Will Mograne

Post by Mograne Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:53 am

Hey guys. I am returning player, I played around 2004-2009 before I joined the Navy. Now I am back looking for a clan/group to hang with. I am glad they have this for mobile now as it makes it soooo much more accessible for me to play in between work and family things. I wife plays some also, trying to get her more into it!
Mograne
Mograne

Back to top Go down

Returning Player - Will Mograne Empty Re: Returning Player - Will Mograne

Post by Nitnat Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 am

Hello.....

First of all, respect for being in the Navy. I only joined the clan like 3-4 days ago & I'd saythis is one of the most welcoming clans I've seen.

I see that a lot lol... people trying to get their significant other more into RS. That's literally going to be me oneday..... lol!
Nitnat
Nitnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:44 am

Hey Will, nice to have ya! Your original RS timeframe is pretty typical of most people still playing today, I think. Most of us started playing as kids during that time period and then came back to the game as adults (more than ever due to mobile, which I'm a huge fan of). How long were you in the Navy for? Did it carry over much to your current line of work?

Would be cool if you got your wife more into the game as well! Although, most people would probably kill to have their spouse interested at all in the first place, haha. We'd be more than happy to have her around too if you can make that happen, though Smile

Got any in-game goals or aspirations you might wanna share? Always happy to hear about what people are getting up to.

Feel free to check out our Discord server as well if you haven't already (someone named William Marshall just joined, actually. That might be you?). The app is super mobile friendly, and people seem to find it useful for keeping up to date on what the rest of the clan is doing. Something to consider, anyway!

Looking forward to having you with us. Catch you later dude.

Returning Player - Will Mograne NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi Will! Like you and many others here, I've been playing RuneScape for a while - since 2006 and continuing when it transitioned into RS2/RS3/EOC. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and even then not very often. Recently I've been playing regularly and enjoying it immensely.

I agree with you that mobile makes the game more accessible. Though I play mainly on my PC, I'll sometimes do skilling such as woodcutting, fishing, or agility on mobile.

That's neat your wife plays also. Though my husband doesn't play, I played with my kids (now adults) when they were younger. It was a lot of fun to do things together like questing or minigames.

Welcome to the clan! Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Returning Player - Will Mograne YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:04 pm

Hi Will welcome! It is awesome your wife plays. my daughter plays and occasionally my lil boy will pop on family event.. Very Happy This clan is full of answers if you have any questions but mainly have fun!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 am

Welcome to the clan Will!

I sincerely take my hat off to you for the career path you chose. Not sure where you're from but even if we aren't from the same country I have the upmost respect for anyone that dedicates their career to the service of their country!

Really cute that your wife plays too. Not sure if you guys like to keep things separate online but she'd be most welcome in the clan too! Smile

All the best for whatever you've got planned in terms of goals in-game mate. My PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to send a message my way. Until then, take care, stay safe and another warm welcome from me to OSRS Advice! Look forward to chatting with you more soon when we're both online Very Happy Very Happy

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:01 pm

glad to have you mate.
occeann
occeann