Spiritika
Soldier J 9
Tinnitus
Syllabic
szlvr
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greetings cuties :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings cuties :)

Post by szlvr Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 am

Hey Guitarist, Smite is a MOBA like League of Legends or Dota 2 but the twist is it's in 3rd person behind your character so you actually have to aim your abilities, almost like a shooter game. The cool thing about it is that all of the playable characters are gods and goddesses from different mythologies in the past, so you can play as gods like Poseidon or Ra or Sun Wukong! If any of that is interesting I highly recommend playing it (when you need a break from maximum effeciency xp gain, of course Razz).

Hey Dab, yeah I like to think of myself as quite the jokester and just like to keep the chat light hearted. If I make someone laugh my day is made and it's the best way I can think of to give back to such an awesome and positive CC. About Animal Crossing, it's the kind of game where you can play for 2 or 20 hours and get a unique experience and enjoyment from. Playing it to the point I have is definitely not for every one, especially since the best way I would describe it is a casual game haha. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting Paper Mario soon, and then my next games I'm looking forward to are Lego Star Wars and Breath of the Wild 2 Smile.

Hi The_Gamed, I appreciate the comment about the CC, I'm just very enthusiastic to be a part of something bigger and better on OSRS Smile And I'm glad you like my sig, I've laughed at it many times and so I thought it was appropriate as a signature.

Hi Nitnat, I highly recommend getting a Switch asap. It's probably the most universal console in terms of game variety, I would say it has something for everyone. Mario Kart is awesome on it! It was my first pick up too and after playing the games for years I was blown away by the graphics and the crazy fun gameplay. I will mention that pharmacy is one of the easier medical schools to graduate from, but I definitely wouldn't call it easy (I'm dreading taking Organic Chemistry soon :'( haha).

Thank you all for replying! I appreciate the warm welcome I've had since joining Smile
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:00 pm

i love shrek, welcome mate.
occeann
occeann

Greetings cuties :) - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Thanks Llil Dickyy!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2