Spiritika
Soldier J 9
Tinnitus
Syllabic
szlvr
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings cuties :) Empty Greetings cuties :)

Post by szlvr Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi friends, I've been in the cc for awhile now and so felt I should do one of these. My name is Szlvr Smile I'm a pharmacy student living in Texas and when I'm not grinding on OSRS I'm xp wasting with friends on Smite! I have an Xbox One and a Switch that I am very fond of and my favorite games on both are Smite (like I said before) and Animal Crossing, respectively. I started playing OSRS again for the nostalgia but got hooked back into the game with all the new and improved content. I played a ton of runescape in the early to late 00's but quit after EOC and started playing OSRS off and on about 2 years ago. That's all I can think of for an intro post! Keep it cool gamers Cool
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Greetings cuties :) Empty Re: Greetings cuties :)

Post by Syllabic Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Yo Alex! Seen you around a bunch lately. Nice of you to sign up Smile Used to play a lot of Smite back in the day, but I find my drive to play competitive games like that has fallen off quite a bit recently. Who do you main? (Fair warning, I'm sure they've added a ton of content and I might have no idea what you're talking about) I'm a big Animal Crossing fan as well. My first game was Wild World on the DS, and I've got a couple hundred hours on the new one. Hard to find the time to pick it up much these days, but I'm hopeful they'll keep releasing new content that'll entice me to come back.

What kind of stuff have you been working on since you came back to OSRS? Got any specific goals at the moment? Was planning on looking you up on the hiscores, but they appear to be down, as ever.

If you're interested, be sure to check us out on Discord as well! Got almost 1300 members on there now, so it's a pretty happening place. Definitely recommended if you're looking to get involved in any of the ongoing clan events as well.

Ignore that last bit. We've got a speedy lad over here POGGIES!

P.S.
Greetings cuties Smile

no u

Greetings cuties :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:07 pm

I play so much that I don't really have a main, but my most time played on Smite is Poseidon (love dem Krakens haha). As for Animal Crossing, New Horizons is my first one but I played something like 600 hours in the first month it was out, lol. I had a goal coming back of getting a skill cape since I never did back in the day, but after I got cooking I wanted to get a trimmed one so I got the fletching cape and now I'm just kind of in Slayer limbo trying to see what next skill will pull me into getting the cape. Probably Magic since I like the colors of the trimmed haha. And I just joined the discord Smile not sure if this is how I respond to your post on here honestly a forum noob so hopefully this gets to you!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:32 pm

Hey Szlvr,

Nice of you to sign up here bud! Definitely have seen you in the cc a bunch. I've never played Smite, but I do have a thousand (or two =p) hours logged on LoL. Haven't played it recently, but when I do, it's usually in a 5 man team with mates I know in real life. Always a ton of fun, even if we are getting stomped lol.

Good luck on your goals, I tend to jump around quite a bit as well. I'm starting to get the slayer itch too. Would be nice to snag a hydra's claw once I hit level 95 slayer to make that awesome DHL.

Never played Animal Crossing myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Maybe one day...

Catch you in the cc bud!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Greetings cuties :) 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:49 pm

szlvr wrote:I play so much that I don't really have a main, but my most time played on Smite is Poseidon (love dem Krakens haha). As for Animal Crossing, New Horizons is my first one but I played something like 600 hours in the first month it was out, lol. I had a goal coming back of getting a skill cape since I never did back in the day, but after I got cooking I wanted to get a trimmed one so I got the fletching cape and now I'm just kind of in Slayer limbo trying to see what next skill will pull me into getting the cape. Probably Magic since I like the colors of the trimmed haha. And I just joined the discord Smile not sure if this is how I respond to your post on here honestly a forum noob so hopefully this gets to you!

Friend of mine that I used to play with was big into Poseidon. My two personal favourites were Artemis and Bakasura (the latter being stupidly easy, but a ton of fun nonetheless). I imagine neither of those characters are anyway near the meta these days though, haha. That's an insane amount of Animal Crossing by the way, especially in a single month, dear lord. Glad to see the franchise is stronger than ever though Smile

And hey, I did pretty much the same thing when I came back to RS! Did Fletching first, then cooking. They ended up actually being really good early moneymakers for me, so I don't regret going that route one bit. Probably made over 50m from Fletching alone. Those two skills tend to get some flack, but a 99 is a 99 as far as I'm concerned. Magic is a great choice for your next one, especially since you're probably already making good progress through Slayer.

Your response was fine, by the way. You can ping/@ people on here, or quote messages like I did with yours, but neither are really necessary Smile

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Hey Tin, no judgement here I've got almost 3k hours in Smite haha. Definitely check out Animal Crossing if you're looking for something relaxing to help with that 95 Slayer grind. And Syllabic, Bakasura is actually meta right now as all the attack speed gods are going ham with buffs. The 99's definitely helped me make enough cash to actually play the game haha, but not close to 50m. I got about 20m total from both which has been pretty nice. Thanks for the replies Smile
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:15 pm

Greetings Szlvr! Welcome to the offsite and to the clan! I ,too, played back in the day and came back for the nostalgia. I played Smite for a month with my brothers roughly 3 years ago, was quite fun Smile Anyways, good luck on your runescape endeavors and in pharmacy school! See ya in the cc

-J
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 pm

Thanks! You too Soldier Smile
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:01 pm

Hi Szlvr! Like you, I've played RuneScape for a while - since 2006 for me. I've played off and on but didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. I'm enjoying the nostalgia, re-learning things as well as learning about the new content.

Congrats on your 99s in cooking and fletching! Good luck on your goal of obtaining the magic cape. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Greetings cuties :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Thanks spirit! Good luck to you too!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:36 am

nice to meet you and welcome to the clan Smile I have heard so much about animal crossing, but have had no time to play it aha though I have played (and beaten) zelda on the switch Wink

See you in the Cc or Discord Smile
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Breath of the Wild is fantastic, thanks for the reply Johno!
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi There

Thats a lovely introduction! I have definitely seen you lurking in the cc nice to see you've introduced yourself. Feel free to talk anytime with the clan in game, on discord, on the forums or even if you see us out an about then come and say hi! we are honoured to have you amongst our ranks so thank you for joining us. Very Happy happy scaping.
COCOMARBELLA

Greetings cuties :) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks Inoxxentrisa Smile
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:08 am

Welcome to the clan Alex Smile

One of my best friends used to play Smite semi-competitively (I.E. him getting carried by four others who were way better haha) and I then converted him into a League of Legends player along with several others too so, like Tinny, we usually play together as 5 friends and it's a lot of fun (especially when we're all feeding lol).

Pharmacy student ey? How many years have you got to go before graduation?

I see you've got a Switch too... I love you best console! Star Wars fan? If so, I bet you're excited for the upcoming Lego Star Wars game due to be released October 20th Very Happy Very Happy It's probably the most excited I've been for an upcoming release in a long, long, long, long, long (getting it yet haha?), long, long time Smile

Really looking forward to chatting with you more! My PM is always on in-game if you need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message. Until then, take care, stay safe and another warm welcome from me to OSRS Advice Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by szlvr Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Thanks for the reply This Land! I have about 2 more years before I start applying for Pharm schools Smile I am a huge Star Wars nerd and am definitely looking forward to playing Lego Star Wars with my gf Smile
szlvr
szlvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:48 pm

Hey Alex Smile I was similar to you -- play a ton in the 00's (since classic) but EOC killed it for me at the time. Came back a couple years ago and here I am Smile Found this CC back in January and can't imagine playing without you all.

What's Smite? Haven't heard of it before (not the prayer).
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:09 am

That signature is art LOL. Welcome buddy, enjoyed some of your jokes in the cc earlier.

600 hours in animal crossing..? I put in a hundred and I felt like I got my fill lol. Love the game just have other things to work on. Any upcoming switch games you're excited for?

Greetings cuties :) Dabna10

Greetings cuties :) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 am

Welcome Alex! Sounds like you've made quite the impression in CC already! Can't wait to chat with ya and I agree with Dab, that signature is something else, a true form of art! Very Happy
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Greetings cuties :) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitnat Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Hey!!!!

First of all.... the shrek picture. I LOVE lol.

Second of all, I want a switch so bad but it's just not in my budget right now!! Smile Mario Kart will be the first game I ever play if I get one hahah!

Third of all, omg pharm student! Must be a lot of studying but good luck... you. got. this.

And last but not least... I appreciate being called cool xd You too lol.

Talk to ya soon!
Nitnat
Nitnat

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next