Syllabic
twobviku
haworth93
9 posters

Go down

Hey Hey Empty Hey Hey

Post by haworth93 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Hey everyone!

My names George and I've been playing OSRS on and off since ~2006, but have picked it up again a lot more regularly in the last 6 months. Active most days and I really enjoy skilling/PVM but mostly looking for an active social group to play with, as i've always found it makes games far more fun. Advice may also be needed as I get back into and progress in the game

I live in England and work in weather forecasting Monday to Friday!

Looking forward to getting more involved and getting to know everyone.

George
haworth93
haworth93

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey Empty Re: Hey Hey

Post by twobviku Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Welcome Aboard George!

Oh boy have you come to the right place, we got a lot of friendly and social people hanging out in the CC every day! Like you I only recently came back (About a year ago) and have been enjoying (almost) every aspect of the game since I've been back!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Hey George, nice to have you. Already sounds to me like you're gonna fit in great Smile

Have you set any specific goals since coming back to the game, or is that still a little premature? I know it took me a little while to feel things out before I knew what I wanted to work on. What kind of PvM are you into anyway? People do all kinds around here of course, but if it turns out we're keen on similar stuff I'd be happy to get a group together sometime. Mostly Corp and GWD for me, but I'm considering maybe getting into Nightmare at some point. Our Discord server is great for finding people to PvM with as well. I'd definitely check that out if you're at all interested. It's also got more info on our various events. Boss of the Week and the Weekly Mass Event to name a couple (probably a new PvM Bingo at some indeterminate point in the future as well) FeelsOkayMan

And, I've completely avoided touching on it up to now, but you're... a weatherman, essentially? That's awesome! Never met anybody in that line of work. I'd be absolutely horrrrrible at that. Terrible at public speaking, and way too shy to put myself on display in the first place Laughing Definitely not a career you hear about every day, at any rate.

Anyway. enough outta me. If you manage to get through that wall of text, then good on you.

See you when I see you!

Hey Hey NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:37 am

Welcome to the clan George, look forward to seeing you in the CC!

I'm with Brodie, never met anyone in that line of work, would be cool to hear about some day Smile

Cheers,
Gamed
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hey Hey 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:05 am

Welcome to the clan George! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here, also, very interesting career you have as well! Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Hey Hey YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:03 am

Hiya Georgie! Very Happy (totally did not try to say that in a pennywise voice xD)

Welcome to the clan glad to have you with us!

Also welcome back to OSRS and feel free to chat in the clan chat and if you see us in game come and say hi.

happy scaping! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Hey Hey OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:29 am

Hi George! Like you, I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006 though I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. I'm fairly new to the clan but in this short time, I've found it to be a social and helpful group and I hope you will as well. It's great to see long time players returning and still enjoying the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hey Hey YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Heya George,

Welcome bud!

It's always nice seeing players coming back into the game.

Looking forward to learning more about you =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey Hey 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:39 am

Hey George, welcome back to the game and a warm welcome to OSRS Advice!

Absolutely fantastic stuff to see another Brit here in the clan, it's always nice to see the British clan community growing - and double fantastic to see that you've already picked up the flag on your offsite profile too Smile Smile Representing our fabulously bizarre country!

I echo what the others have said, would love to hear more about your job if you were ever up for it Smile Perhaps I've seen you on TV before without even knowing it haha?

Wishing you all the best for any short or long-term goals you've got planned for yourself in-game. I look forward to hearing about your progress and chatting with you more in-game when we're both online Smile Until then, take care and stay safe mate!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hey Hey YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum