Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by LonnieHood Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello! My name is Lonnie. I started playing runescape back in 2004. I lost all access to my old account and I’m starting new again. My goals are to get back to a comfortable level to PvM with the clan. I love grinding out skills and just being social so if anyone ever wants to just hang out and fish all day or any other skill let me know. Thank you!
LonnieHood
LonnieHood

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Soldier J 9 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:03 pm

Hey Lonnie! Welcome to the clan! Hope to see you around in the cc.

What are your runescape goals at the moment?
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Hey Lonnie,

Welcome to the clan and offsite!

Sucks to hear you lost access to your old account, but it's always a joy (IMO) starting fresh and re-experiencing the nostalgia of the game at lower levels. We have a large variety of players in this clan, and along that mix is many skillers and PvMers so you will definitely find people to skill or PvM with! Also, I'll be fishing thousands and thousands of fish for food within the next few weeks, so maybe I'll catch up with you in game then! =P

We have a discord if you are into that and are more than welcome to join it!

Looking forward to chatting with you and learning more about your Runescape goals!

Welcome again =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:04 am

Hey Lonnie, good to meet you! Sorry to hear about your old account. The same thing happened to me some years ago. Never missed the progress on the account much, but it's still sad knowing that I can never log back in to see where I left off. Been enjoying myself a lot since I came back though, so it's not all bad Smile

If you're big into skilling I'd definitely consider signing up for Skill of the Week. Really does a great job of bringing the clan together (felt like everybody was out there doing blood runes last time we did an RC event), and there's often pretty fierce competition if you're into that as well. Can make some decent money if you're dedicated!

Good PVM community around here as well, depending on what you're into. Feel free to check out the Weekly Saturday Mass and Boss of the Week if you're looking for more incentive on that front. We just finished a massive PVM Bingo as well, so be on the lookout for another round of that in the near future! Aside from that, plenty of inclusive people regularly running raids, Corp, GWD, that sort of thing. You'd be more than welcome once you feel more comfortable.

Looking forward to chatting in-game. See ya Smile

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:28 am

Hi Lonnie! I'm sure it's disappointing to have lost access to your old account. Sad It's great you're starting again. Smile I prefer skilling over combat (though I do both) so perhaps we'll run into each other.
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down