Just simple person

3 posters

Go down

Just simple person Empty Just simple person

Post by Exzlu Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Hello everyone.

im just chill guy who has played runescape a long time. Since  a kid so im kinda a older side but mostly in rs3. Which i transferred to osrs.

Im not very good to introduce myself but you will get to know me in long run as we chat in-game.

Im not much forum person but i am a lot in discord as it is easiest place to find and message people.

also i have very bad english so i cant write introduction i would want myself to. I am very patient and i like to learn more about other people. meet and chat, crack some jokes and just enjoy peaceful relaxing life.

I play other games. mostly on mobile or steam but i am open minded to differend games.

games im currently playing are: Arknights and age of magic alongside osrs.

had some breaks and had some time to just be. I have kinda on-off osrs mostly haha.

My discord name is: Exzlu#5914

Last edited by Exzlu on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more info)
Exzlu
Exzlu

Back to top Go down

Just simple person Empty Re: Just simple person

Post by This Land Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:20 am

Hey Exzlu and welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

I wouldn't worry about feeling like you aren't good at introducing yourself, there isn't a set template for anything that needs to be included so whatever you've shared is move than enough!

I see you've already joined the discord so I look forward to hopefully chatting with you more on there or in-game. Whilst the offsite is probably the main and best place to keep up-to-date with any events we have going on (if they interest you of course, and it's important to say that none of them are mandatory etc...) the discord is also a good way of seeing what's going on so look out for anything that might interest you.

I've never played Arknights or Age of Magic but they sound very heavy on the fantasy side of things, do you tend to lean more towards games that focus very heavily on fantasy and that sort of thing?

All that's left to say is another warm welcome to you mate. PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message. In the mean time take care, stay safe and I look forward to chatting with you more in-game or on the discord!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Just simple person YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Just simple person Empty Re: Just simple person

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:56 am

Hi Exzlu! Like you, I've played RuneScape for a long time - since 2006 for me and continued when it transitioned into RS3, which I played for years. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and I've been enjoying it a lot. It's great to see long time players like you still enjoying the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Just simple person YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down