Long time listener, first time caller

5 posters

Go down

Long time listener, first time caller Empty Long time listener, first time caller

Post by Freudian q p Sun May 31, 2020 5:46 am

Hi all. I've been loosely involved in the CC for the last few months, and now I'm finally taking the plunge to join the forum & CC. Can't say how truly active I'll be, but last night I joined in on the 2 hour 38 person COX raid, got DCed just before the kill, and I still had a ton of fun! I also felt I should after Guitarist gifted me an awesome kit out to train slayer when he got the Quest Cape. Keen to give back where I can!

I used to play back in like 04/05, became a Pmod, got bored of it all & then carried on with the rest of my life. I was never a really good player (I only recently got my first 99!), but I got back into it when I had some downtime & here I am now. The covid lockdown is going to do great things for my stats! I'm also trying to do the things in game that I never did ages ago, like complete quests & play the game for the wide content it has.

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness you've shown me.
Freudian q p
Freudian q p

Back to top Go down

Long time listener, first time caller Empty Re: Long time listener, first time caller

Post by Syllabic Sun May 31, 2020 7:46 am

Hey Freudian, nice of you to finally sign up. I'd kinda taken it for granted that you already had an account on here, if I'm honest. Better late than never though!

Great to hear you had a good time at the mass event! I don't tend to show up to many of them myself, but the all the ones I have gone to have been a ton of fun. Expect more of the same if you keep attending!

I honestly had no idea you were a Pmod back in the day. How long was that for? I hear that they ask people back, on occasion. Do you figure you'd become one again if you had the opportunity? Doesn't seem to be terribly much responsibility these days anyway Razz

Best of luck with progressing your account! As you said, really no better time to do it, with most everything still shut down due to Covid.

See you around, in-game or on Discord.

Long time listener, first time caller NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Long time listener, first time caller Empty Re: Long time listener, first time caller

Post by Spiritika Sun May 31, 2020 11:11 am

Hi Freudian! You've been playing RuneScape for a long time! I started playing shortly after you - in 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into EOC. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. I've been enjoying re-learning things and being introduced to the new content.

I see you're planning on doing quests. Quests are my favorite thing to do in game! I see also that you recently got your first 99 in Fletching. Congratulations!

It's great seeing long time players return to RuneScape and still enjoying the game. Smile

Last edited by Spiritika on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiritika
Spiritika

Long time listener, first time caller YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 31, 2020 2:16 pm

Great to see you making a post Freudian! Welcome 'officially' Smile

It was a fantastic and crazy event last night I'm glad you made it and had a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing you at ones in the future. I'll never forget our run from the Port Pisc dock to the mountain and then into the chamber for the absolute bonanza that the event was.

Wishing you all the best on the level gains, my PM is always on if you need any help or just want to say hey Very Happy Until then, take care bud and see you in-game soon!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Long time listener, first time caller YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:10 am

A Warm "official" Welcome Freud!

I really wish i was able to attend the CoX mass, It looked like it was a lot of fun!
Also, I can see that you were able to achieve 99 Fletching; Huge Congrats on that! It was fun bankstanding with you while we were both getting our fletching training in. I'm definitely looking forward to tracking your account progression! If there is anything you ever have questions about as far as skilling goes, feel free to shoot a pm my way, and I can assist if possible. You've been nothing but a pleasure to chat with in game.

Chat soon!

Long time listener, first time caller NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down