Long time lurker, first time poster

3 posters

Go down

Long time lurker, first time poster Empty Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by TimJimson Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Hey all!

Thanks to my cousin, I got heavily back into OSRS about 10 months ago and have been mostly lurking in the CC for just as long.

I recently hit a 1600 total, and some of my current goals are to finish up my quest point cape, get a fire cape, and finally grind out a 99 after I decide which one I want to be my first.
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down

Long time lurker, first time poster Empty Re: Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by This Land Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:31 pm

BradTheBard wrote:Hey all!

Thanks to my cousin, I got heavily back into OSRS about 10 months ago and have been mostly lurking in the CC for just as long.

I recently hit a 1600 total, and some of my current goals are to finish up my quest point cape, get a fire cape, and finally grind out a 99 after I decide which one I want to be my first.

It's so good to finally see you make a post on the offsite bud, I've seen you chilling (wouldn't say lurking at all lol) in the cc for quite a while now so it's awesome you've made it official!

Massive congratulations on the 1600 total and all the best for your QPC, Fire Cape and first 99 grinds Smile

Looking forward to seeing you with a well deserved smiley in the cc! My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime if you have a question or just want to say hey Very Happy Until then, take care man and hopefully speak to you soon in-game!

Mitch

EDIT: Just noticed the name of your post, I love it haha! Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Long time lurker, first time poster YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Long time lurker, first time poster Empty Re: Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by Noctivagous Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Welcome officially to the clan Brad, glad you got back into OSRS and that you made the choice to join OSRS Advice.

I wish you luck in finishing up your Quest Cape, and I look forward to your first 99,
welcome to OSRS Advice!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Long time lurker, first time poster IIyCd

Back to top Go down