I'm BACK BABY

5 posters

Go down

I'm BACK BABY Empty I'm BACK BABY

Post by Pear Sat May 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi everyone!

I originally joined the clan in 2014, I've taken a bit of a hiatus over the last couple years. I am very excited to be back and absolutely elated to see so many familiar names. I've already met a few of the newer (to me) members, and I am excited to get to know the rest of you.

In game, I'm a glutton for punishment (see agility exp for Sgt Pear)

outside of the game, I'm an avid mountain biker, skier, and in general a fan of adrenaline.

Look forward to reuniting with more people from the early days, and to meeting everyone that I haven't!

-Pear
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK BABY Empty Re: I'm BACK BABY

Post by Syllabic Sat May 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Hey Pear! Seen you around in-game and on Discord a fair bit, but I had no idea you'd been around quite that long, haha. Glad you found your way back, and that there are still so many familiar faces kicking around Smile

Are you one of those slightly deranged clannies that does Agility for fun? (see J ordon and Jesse Faden) I guess I could see going for the pet post-99, but it's kind of hard for me to fathom getting 99 Agility in the first place, haha. Hard for me to fathom that kind of commitment at this point in my Runescape career Laughing

Has Covid affected your ability to see the outdoors as much as it has mine? Normally during this time of year I try to get a good hike in at least once a week, but it's been months since I've been able to go anywhere interesting. All the National/Provincial/Regional parks are still closed (at least to my knowledge), which severely limits my options Sad I know a couple people that have gone despite the lockdowns, but I'm not terribly keen on getting arrested, haha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time back in the CC. Will see you around I'm sure FeelsOkayMan

I'm BACK BABY NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sat May 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Syl, I actually was neck and neck with J ordon for a few months! we got 99 around the same time. glad to here he is still around.

I always find a way to get outside. Thankfully, mountain biking is very social-distancing friendly. I would highly recommend it.
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 30, 2020 6:11 pm

@Pear haven't seen him in a month or two, but here's where he's sitting now. Still missing the pet, last I heard.I'm BACK BABY Unknown

I'm BACK BABY NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sat May 30, 2020 6:12 pm

arrgh. He's fallen in the ranks! used to be we were both in the top 25. look forward to seeing him again!
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sat May 30, 2020 6:20 pm

As for the outdoors, if you can't hike anywhere new to spice it up, you'll have to figure out how to make a new experience out of your local trails! That's exactly why I initially picked up biking a few years ago. I did work as a wilderness EMT and an adventure guide for a spell, so I'm always interested in talking adventure.

also, the secret to 99 Agility,

after a few million exp you forget there is anything else to the game. If you can make it past that milestone, you can keep going.

personally, glad I rediscovered the rest of the game.

Last edited by Pear on Sat May 30, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat May 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi Pear! I would introduce myself but already met you in MLM! It was great chatting with you in-game so nice to meet you here as well. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

I'm BACK BABY YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:21 am

Hi Pear,

Welcome back to RS as well as the clan! Any plans for 200m agility experience?

Like many others, I struggle to have motivation to train agility (as well as a few other skills). If the clan votes agility for skill of the week though, I'll definitely grind it out. I spent the past week leveling runecrafting because we had that as an event Razz

Hope to see you around in the CC!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

I'm BACK BABY 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:18 am

Hey there Pear welcome back!! Agility is fun when you are watching a good movie but you seem to be a glutton for punishment so carry on!! Nice meeting you!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

I'm BACK BABY YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down