+3
Quz
Timmmyyy1
TheDez
7 posters

Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Hey Guys!

Post by TheDez Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Hey guys, Im james. (in game name D I M P L E ) Not gonna lie i spend a bit too much on OSRS nowadays but the lockdown has set me into a terrible routine xD excuses i know. I mainly do Zulrah at the minute, not going to lie. Ill do other stuff when I have the GP to buy the melee gear I want Very Happy When I get bored I go do a little PKing or Castle wars (its still pretty busy in w334 at night Very Happy!).

You guys seem like a really good bunch, all I see in clan chat is praise and advice and I think that's a good standard other CC's should strive for! Looking forward to hopefully join some events and get to know you all a bit Smile
TheDez
TheDez

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Timmmyyy1 Thu May 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Welcome James Very Happy

Hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to see you at some events Smile
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Quz Thu May 28, 2020 2:34 pm

Welcome to the clan and the offsite James ! = ) I enjoy killing zulrah aswell, haven't been lately but ill get back on the grind for that elusive pet snakeling some time in the future. Glad you are enjoying the cc so far and look forward to seeing you around ! Feel free to hop in our clan discord if thats something that might interest you brother. https://discord.gg/osrsadvice
Quz
Quz

Hey Guys! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 pm

Hey James! Chatted a little bit in the CC earlier. Was really nice to see that you were enjoying hanging out with us Smile

How's Zulrah? I've yet to learn it myself, but it's fast becoming a short-term goal of mine. Of course I'd like to get the single kill necessary for diary completion, but it seems like a good way to improve my switches and help mentally prepare me for more involved PVM besides. Recently got lucky at Corp as well, so I can finally afford to upgrade my mage gear and such. Do you have any goals besides farming the snek? Or do those wait until you have some spare gp set aside?

Gonna 2nd Quz's Discord recommendation. The community we've got on there is probably my favourite part of being in the clan.

Hey Guys! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDez Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Thanks for the hospitality guys, Timmy, Quz, look forward to hanging out in game Very Happy. Syllabic Zulrah is going well, i was lucky enough to get the pet around KC 850 and i got addicted to it long before that aha. With regards to killing him and switches, i took a lot of the difficulty out of it by going with a mage only setup, that way I was more focused on my positioning and protections prayer, rather than having to keep tabs on a second gear switch! (in a mage only setup you use the corner pillars to get a line of sight on the tanzanite form rather than attacking him) The downside is the kills are a bit longer. Its one of those things where you need to just buy a lot of prayer potions and food and go and die a bunch to him Very Happy you'll start to get used to the different rotations and i wouldn't be surprised if you have your first kill within an hour or two!

Gonna go check out the Discord now Smile
TheDez
TheDez

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu May 28, 2020 9:57 pm

Hello James, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's nice to see people still do some Castle Wars, that takes me back to the golden days =D.

What kind of gear are you working towards atm, i'd love to know.

See you around the CC!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hey Guys! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 am

Hi James! I'm fairly new to the clan but have been playing RuneScape since 2006. When you mentioned Castle Wars, it brought back great memories of playing with friends and clanmates. I'm glad you mentioned it's still active in w334 at night. Noted for future reference. Wink
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hey Guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat May 30, 2020 12:04 am

Hi James,

Welcome to the offsite buddy! I didn't know Castle Wars was still active at night in w334. I'm definitely going to check that out. Let me know if you'd be interesting in going with me!

I'm actually getting ready to camp zulrah myself! I've done around 400 KC so far, but I stopped to grind out 93 slayer for occult necklace (I'm an ironmeme xd). I have gotten a smoke devil task, but unfortunately no necklace yet! I have gotten some huge upgrades that will help me with kills - including the imbued heart and tormented bracelet (well not yet, but I have the zenyte and xp for 90 craft banked). Can't wait until I get the necklace so I can camp zulrah for a bit!

Welcome again to the offsite buddy!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey Guys! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down