Syllabic
COCOMARBELLA
Maria Kati
SIT D0WN
10 posters

Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Hey Guys!

Post by SIT D0WN Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 pm

My name is Owen and I am interested in joining your clan. I started playing osrs again back in 2015 when they re- released it (I think). But I took a break, came back due to coronavirus boredom and now I'm hooked. Cant stop questing and bossing. What I'm really looking for out of a clan is fun, nice people to pvm with. I have never been in a clan or anything of that sorts so I really don't know how everything works but it seems you guys made it fairly easy to figure out so thank you! Hopefully will be pvm with some of y'all ASAP. My combat is 123 and I love to boss. Thanks for reading guys!
SIT D0WN
SIT D0WN

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Maria Kati Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:26 pm

Very Happy Omg love the name! our clan rocks and I am sure you will enjoy dont be afraid to ask questions. Most of all have fun while you struggle with the roro virus Embarassed
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Hey Guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Hey owen welcome to the clan we are honoured to have you amongst our ranks
COCOMARBELLA

Hey Guys! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Hey Owen, welcome! Seeing your post in #request-role just now kinda confused me, because I initially thought it was a command Laughing

This is my first clan as well. Was super intimidated when I first joined, but that faded pretty quickly, and now there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Hard to believe I ever played RS apart from this fine group of folks. Certainly would have a much harder time with COVID were it not for the clan. Helps keep me feeling sociable Smile

You on pace for quest cape? I've put it off for a long while, but I've actually quite enjoyed the questing I've done recently. A lot of the newer Master/Grandmaster one's they've added are reaaally good. Song of the Elves and Sins of the Father had me hooked the whole way, and I'm actually kinda looking forward to finishing the few I have left. Been a long time since I've been able to say that.

Would be happy to hit up some bosses with you sometime. Dunno what your niche is, but if you ever start itching to do some Corp I'd be more than happy to send some if you're interested. It's prob my favourite boss. Because I'm lazy.

Make sure you check out those bossing roles on Discord as well. #looking-for-group goes criminally underused, if you ask me.

Be seeing you.

Hey Guys! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:29 am

Heya Owen,

Welcome bud! COVID definitely got me playing more as well. 

It didn't take me long before this chat made me feel like home. Hope it's the same for you as well. If you're into CoX, definitely hit me up if I'm online and I'll most likely be down to run a few raids with you!

Catch you in game  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey Guys! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:20 am

Welcome Owen, glad you found us, I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded PVM'ers as well as an amazing group of people, happy to read you're enjoying it here, hope to catch you around in cc soon Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Hey Guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Welcome bud! Glad to have you on board

Hey Guys! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Hi Owen! Though I've played RuneScape off and on since 2006, I've only been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile though not very often until the past couple of months.

While I'm not into bossing, I love questing! Good luck with your bossing, pvm, and questing goals. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hey Guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:44 am

Welcome Owen!

Many people came back or started playing during this whole Covid lockdown (some of my IRL mates too). Seems once you start its not so easy to stop Smile
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Hey Guys! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:01 am

Welcome to the clan Owen Smile

Make sure to check out all of the events we have going on here in the clan too. Important to say is that they're all optional, but we have a couple of recurring ones that heavily focus on the PvM side of things so they might be of interest to you!

Looking forward to chatting with you more in-game when we're both online. My PM is always on too so if you ever need anything then don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime bud. Until then, take care, stay safe and happy gaming!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hey Guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down