An Off-Site thank you!

5 posters

Go down

An Off-Site thank you! Empty An Off-Site thank you!

Post by 0RC Fri May 01, 2020 8:41 am

I would like to extend a huge thank you to Ladybird2!

Firstly a little back-story:
After finding out that I'm currently training as a paramedic and working front-line throughout the current COVID19 pandemic, Ladybird extended their gratitude towards myself and my colleagues via RuneScape. I had made a comment on their thread in the off-topic forum regarding a project for their (fabulous) textiles collection; to which I had suggested washable bags for front-line staff uniform (including local hospices and care home staff). I shall not go in to a great detail; though suffice to say that today a package arrived on my doorstep that completely took me by surprise and will be greatly received by the staff at my ambulance hub.

I will be forever greatful for your gratitude at this time, as the extent of the virus has done much more damage than simply affecting those most at risk and the psycological impact that it will have on relatives and key workers will go on for years to come. I know that I've seen more death and suffering throughout the last month than I have in the rest of my career so far. Gestures such as this will bring so many bundles of happiness to our stressful and hectic environment.

Please all remember those that are working throughout the pandemic and are keeping your country turning; but also remember that by following your government-set guidelines you're assisting in more ways than you can imagine.

I have been a part of this community for just over a year now, but it has already been the best community I have found online for so many reasons.

Ladybird, you will be getting a reply from myself and my colleagues soon!

Many thanks, once again. Please stay safe, all!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

An Off-Site thank you! Empty Re: An Off-Site thank you!

Post by vit Fri May 01, 2020 9:20 am

Much love 0rc! Stay safe <3
vit
vit

An Off-Site thank you! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri May 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Cheers, 0RC, you're both absolute legends so none of this surprises me in the least. Smile

Stay safe out there as best you can!

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

An Off-Site thank you! OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Sat May 02, 2020 8:52 am

Stay safe out there 0rc! & Well done Lady, warmed my heart!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

An Off-Site thank you! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat May 02, 2020 9:46 am

There aren't any words to describe the work you're doing 0RC!

Not only are you an absolute legend in Barbarian Assault but you're an even bigger legend out there on the front line in the fight vs corona - keep doing what you're doing you're appreciated more than you can possibly realise. Will be thinking of you specifically next Thursday when we stand outside our houses and clap at 8pm here in the UK!
This Land
This Land

An Off-Site thank you! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down