kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3

3 posters

Go down

kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3 Empty kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3

Post by A mimir Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:11 am

My V21 post this morning made me realize you guys have seriously helped me so much.
i have not had this much fun in a game in a while ty for making my exp a great one i wish too have more memories with all of you in the future and keep the clan more alive then ever!
for anyone that doesnt know
JAD:7 A MIMIR:1 finally got my cape!
anyways my v21 is down below!
Good Morning!
I have been playing OSRS for almost 3 weeks now? I had Kanagawa recruit me and im so glad she did.
I have been helped humbly and been so grateful for everything my clan has done for me since I joined.
I promise you this clan will make your OSRS exp worth it and if you aren't feeling it tell us so you can feel the same way we do!
our CC is nothing but positive activities, events and constant chatter if you are the social person!
so don't think about it twice start typing OSRS ADVICE as we speak!

Again TY kana for the invite to the best CC! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A mimir
A mimir

Back to top Go down

kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3 Empty Re: kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3

Post by The_Gamed Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:31 am

Grats once again on the cape A Mimir, I knew you'd come out victorious eventually! Glad to see your hard work/determination paid off. We're glad to have people like you here. Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3 Empty Re: kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3

Post by Kanagawa Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:58 am

Happy to have you here Mimir, and Congrats on your cape once again!

I'm really glad to see how active you are in CC, as you have made quite the name for yourself! Many of our members were quite invested in your grind to achieving your firecape!

There's something about playing OSRS with a group of like minded individuals that really improves the whole experience. That being said, I'm glad you've found our cc as I feel it really suits you.

Cheers!
-Kanagawa

kanawaga and the rest of the gang <3 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down