I Have Returned! :)

3 posters

Go down

I Have Returned! :) Empty I Have Returned! :)

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Risa I joined OSRS Advice about half a year ago I believe. I have been on and off recently off of OSRS due to iRL however today is the day I decided to return. I used to have a 2 banana rank. I can be quite chatty and friendly so if you see me feel free to say hi in game. My RSN is: ASUNAX0XX. I have changed my RSN new start fresh name. I love gaming besides OSRS I play games on PSN mostly like dark souls final fantasy triple A games but most mmo I play is Runescape. I probably won't recognise a lot of new names but I do remember few names from before you know who you people are Smile. Hopefully I can stay long term this time and in future will make you guys aware if anything comes up. Buttt! For now im back and I missed this cc. <3 Im probably going to finish my skilling and get some slayer done too and some quests done. Smile Atm I've been working on mining as of today 82 mining and thinking of switching from mlm to maybe blast mine all the way to 99. Smile
COCOMARBELLA

I Have Returned! :) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

I Have Returned! :) Empty Re: I Have Returned! :)

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:44 pm

Welcome back! Always great to see players returning to rs or this clan specifically. Good luck on your current goals, mining is definitely not a fun one but switching between blast mine, mlm, and iron ores definitely kept me sane during that grind.

Also, that is certainly an interesting signature

I Have Returned! :) Dabna10

I Have Returned! :) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

I Have Returned! :) NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

I Have Returned! :) Empty Re: I Have Returned! :)

Post by This Land Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:02 am

ASUNAX0XX wrote:Hello everyone!

My name is Risa I joined OSRS Advice about half a year ago I believe. I have been on and off recently off of OSRS due to iRL however today is the day I decided to return. I used to have a 2 banana rank. I can be quite chatty and friendly so if you see me feel free to say hi in game. My RSN is: ASUNAX0XX. I have changed my RSN new start fresh name. I love gaming besides OSRS I play games on PSN mostly like dark souls final fantasy triple A games but most mmo I play is Runescape. I probably won't recognise a lot of new names but I do remember few names from before you know who you people are Smile. Hopefully I can stay long term this time and in future will make you guys aware if anything comes up. Buttt! For now im back and I missed this cc. <3 Im probably going to finish my skilling and get some slayer done too and some quests done. Smile Atm I've been working on mining as of today 82 mining and thinking of switching from mlm to maybe blast mine all the way to 99. Smile

Welcome back Asuna! Smile

Looks like I wasn't really around that much when you were here initially so we never had a chance to properly meet but I look forward to that changing in the near future now you're back! Very Happy

All the best with your goal of 99 mining, it's definitely a tough and long grind haha! I myself am on a similarly tough skilling grind, the road to 99 runecrafting! My new permanent home is the blood rune creation area in Arceuus so feel free to drop by and say hi whilst I'm mining and crafting my way to 99 runecrafting with blood runes!

PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to message me with a question or to just say hey if you want to! Take care and hopefully see you in the cc soon to chat more Smile

Mitch
This Land
This Land

I Have Returned! :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down