Returned Player - Black Typhon

5 posters

Go down

Returned Player - Black Typhon Empty Returned Player - Black Typhon

Post by Black Typhon Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Hey everyone!!

Joined the clan back in 2016 - about a year or so later was hacked and kind of lost the desire to grind all over again.

However, with it being 2020 and memories of the constant grinding faded away.. I’m back with a fresh new account looking to get back into barrows and God Wars raiding. Might take a few months but I’m excited and happy to be back with such an amazing group! Happy to see all the familiar faces, and sad to see a few of the losses over the years.

Fyi - May remember me as Black_Typhon, new in game name is Typhon Luc.

See you all in game and stay safe in these crazy times! Cool

Best,
Andrew (aka Typhon Luc, aka Black Typhon)
Black Typhon
Black Typhon

Back to top Go down

Returned Player - Black Typhon Empty Re: Returned Player - Black Typhon

Post by The_Gamed Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm

Although I have not met you in-game or seen you before in the CC Andrew I look forward to meeting you & welcome back! Smile

Make sure you post in the smiley thread and get yourself a smiley!
https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Returned Player - Black Typhon 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:25 am

Black Typhon wrote:Hey everyone!!

Joined the clan back in 2016 - about a year or so later was hacked and kind of lost the desire to grind all over again.

However, with it being 2020 and memories of the constant grinding faded away.. I’m back with a fresh new account looking to get back into barrows and God Wars raiding. Might take a few months but I’m excited and happy to be back with such an amazing group! Happy to see all the familiar faces, and sad to see a few of the losses over the years.

Fyi - May remember me as Black_Typhon, new in game name is Typhon Luc.

See you all in game and stay safe in these crazy times! Cool

Best,
Andrew (aka Typhon Luc, aka Black Typhon)

Welcome back Andrew, glad to see you making a recovery from being hacked I can't imagine how horrible that must be... MAKE SURE you:
- Have 2 Factor Authentication enabled on your account AND on the email address you used to create it
- Have a Bank Pin

Anyway... Enough about security! Looking forward to meeting you properly in the clan chat and hearing about all of your goals / achievements as you settle back into life on Gleinor Smile

My PM is always on if you need anything, don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime!
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Returned Player - Black Typhon YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 am

Hey Andrew! Good to meet you. Very sorry to hear about your last account being hacked. My original RS2 account that I made way back in 2005 was hacked a year or so after I quit the game (2010-ish). It really is an awful feeling, having all that time and effort taken from you Sad Perhaps I would have returned to RS sooner than I did if that hadn't happened, but I think an extended break probably ended up being a good thing.

Anyway, all that unpleasantness aside, I wish you the best settling back in. Still seem to be a decent number of clannies from your era kicking around! And if you're not opposed to meeting new ones, I'd be more than happy to do some GWD or Corp some time Smile

Catch ya in-game.

Returned Player - Black Typhon NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Typhon Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Haha thanks everyone!! I have seen a few friendly faces, not sure if they remember me from years ago. Also, so sorry to hear about Runtell, she always loved to keep me in check. Huge and sad loss. Not to mention 3leven quitting.

But time to look forward and hope to see a lot of you guys around in chat. Thanks for the warm welcome back!
Black Typhon
Black Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Hey Typhon, welcome back!
Hope all is well, and that sounds really fun GWD, and Barrows are always a good money maker and a fun way to make it!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Returned Player - Black Typhon IIyCd

Back to top Go down