Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Jim slim Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:42 pm

This is my second go around at rs- trying to create a maxed main is my end goal but currently trying to get a pet! Hopefully skotizo will be my first :p
Have been in the cc for a couple weeks and met some cool people and like the community a lot, and definitely want to be more active! Looking forward to meeting you all:)
Jim slim
Jim slim

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Shoxha Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Hopefully u dont get Skotizo at 78 kc and lose it like i did Razz - But anyway welcome!
Shoxha
Shoxha

Introduction OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:05 am

Hey Jim! Welcome Smile Always nice to see people fitting in well. We're glad to have you!

Best of luck with the pet hunting. I decided a while back that I'd grind out the Sarachnis pet. Seemed like something I could get done quickly... still going 1500 kills later, with 4 friends having gotten the pet before they'd finished 100 kills Laughing I hope your luck's better than mine!

Also @Shoxha why you gotta make me cry again

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:30 am

Jim slim wrote:This is my second go around at rs- trying to create a maxed main is my end goal but currently trying to get a pet! Hopefully skotizo will be my first :p
Have been in the cc for a couple weeks and met some cool people and like the community a lot, and definitely want to be more active! Looking forward to meeting you all:)

Welcome officially to the clan Jim, good to have you come to the offsite since I've seen you in the cc hanging out for a while! Very Happy

All the best for you in game goals, maxing is a difficult task so I look forward to hearing about your progress when we're both in game and I'll also be praying to the RNG gods for you to get that first pet! It's the best feeling getting a pet, even though it's a purely aesthetic addition to the game lol but somehow they feel better to own than anything you can buy with gold pieces Razz

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to swing me a message anytime whether it's a pressing question or just wanting to say hey and have a quick chat Smile Until then, take care and I look forward to seeing you in the cc when we're both online to talk more!

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down