Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Tyler Miles Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:17 am

Hey guys, Miles here.
I'm a 27 year old from Ohio, USA. I've played RuneScape since 2001, mostly in the RuneScape Classic scene until it was sadly shut down. I stepped out of the scene quite a bit as most veterans do.
With Covid19 keeping everyone laid off work and shut in, I decided to give 07 another try two weeks ago (played for about 6 months back in 2016.) I've realized how greatly I missed the game and I've been online quite a bit trying to learn the game in it's entirety- which might change when the world gets back to normal due to time constraints.
So, I'm actively seeking a clan to do things with in-game and chat otherwise.

IGN - Tyler Miles
Discord - Miles`#2038

Look forward to playing with you guys!
Tyler Miles
Tyler Miles

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by This Land Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:45 am

Hey Miles, welcome to the cc!

2001... :O You really are a veteran! I never got the chance to play or try out Classic as I've only been a player since 2006 but I've seen pictures / videos and have to say it looked so cool and super retro.

Good to see you back, although obviously the global crisis isn't nice for anyone. Looking forward to seeing you in the cc when we're both online and hearing about how you're getting on in OSRS over the coming weeks, months and beyond!

You're a super veteran haha but if you do need anything then don't hesitate to message me my PM is always on in game. Similarly, if you want to just say hey then I'm always up for a chat too- currently grinding to 99 Runecrafting so any distraction is welcome haha.

Until then, take care and hopefully see you in the cc soon,
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down