God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Tremendous day for the account! Finally achieved 1900 Total Level & caught enough Molch pearls for the Pearl barbarian rod!! So glad that grind is finally over!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 89fish11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 89fish10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Fishin17

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Pearlr10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Involus Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:07 am

Grats on the Fishing gainz and the rod! I want to go for all the rods and sack myself but man is it a lot of hours.
Involus
Involus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:56 am

Involus wrote:Grats on the Fishing gainz and the rod! I want to go for all the rods and sack myself but man is it a lot of hours.
Thanks a lot, friend!! It is a very, very click-intensive grind! Don't plan on coming back for a long time, but best of luck to you if you decide to go at it!!

Completed my first 20 Vorkath kills today! This boss is a lot of fun! Can only get about two kills per trip, but hopefully I can maybe bump it up to three once I get more used to the mechanics!

Kill #1:

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat10

Kill #20:

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat11

Overall loot:

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:29 am

Don't have void gear?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:04 pm

OmniRick wrote:Don't have void gear?
I've got regular void, but don't have the combat level for elite. Would regular void be better or nah?

Edit: Forgot DPS calcs were a thing & looked it up. Turns out regular void has a very slight edge above armadyl. I'll give void a shot next time!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:05 pm

Finally got the Vorkath head right at 50 KC & got myself an assembler!! This item was a dream to have!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat12

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Avas10

My KC & PB of Vorkath to date:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat14

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Vorkat15
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 am

How did you enjoy Vorkath?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 pm

Congratulations on Ava's Assembler, this is something i'd really want to get as well!

I should go get a void..
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:26 am

OmniRick wrote:How did you enjoy Vorkath?
Vorkath is a lot of fun!! Not dying nearly as much now!

EvanKHell wrote:Congratulations on Ava's Assembler, this is something i'd really want to get as well!

I should go get a void..

You definitely should! It'd be very, very much worth getting!!

Decided to grind out cyclopses to work up to a Dragon defender!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Untrad13
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:54 am

After you master the mechanics, the only challenge is to remain focused and not die to a firebomb when you look away for 2 seconds. wainc
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:11 pm

OmniRick wrote:After you master the mechanics, the only challenge is to remain focused and not die to a firebomb when you look away for 2 seconds. wainc

At the moment, my main issue is figuring out the right tick to heal whenever Vorkath sends out the spawn. I try not to heal until the acid stage for dps sake, but sometimes he'll shred through my hp before the spawn phase. It's really tricky to time it correctly without accidentally letting the spawn destroy me.
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 am

Since Crumble Undead insta kills the spawn, you have time to eat there before you get thawed, but do so after you have killed it.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:41 am

Gratz on Defender Very Happy
And damn some decent profit from 52 Vorkath lol :O bounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:08 pm

OmniRick wrote:Since Crumble Undead insta kills the spawn, you have time to eat there before you get thawed, but do so after you have killed it.

Alrighty, I'll give that a shot next time I grind it. Thanks!!

Purple Dude wrote:Gratz on Defender Very Happy
And damn some decent profit from 52 Vorkath lol :O bounce
Thanks, dude! It was a long overdue goal I just forgot about haha. I'm definitely returning to Vorkath in the near future!

Two awesome updates today: I completed A Night At The Theatre, Below Ice Mountain, and A Kingdom Divided to get back my qpc (I sorely missed it)!
Also, I finally achieved 94 Magic today!!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Magic913
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 am

Officially halfway to 99 Crafting!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 Crafti16
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am

Did you enjoy your night at the theatre? Etongo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:02 pm

OmniRick wrote:Did you enjoy your night at the theatre? Etongo
Dude, I was doing great my first few attempts right up until I got to Verzik's 2nd & 3rd stages. Kept dying there & decided to try again the following day. I got to talking to someone at the bank stall there, and he offered to carry me through it, so I obliged! Dude made it a breeze & we both only died once each on the Bloat & Sotetseg!
Regardless, it is a loooot of fun despite all of the mechanics to remember. It'll be awesome to do normal mode in the future when I have better melee stats!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:26 am

It took me a few attempts solo too, biggest challenge was getting used to the cycle for Verzik's 2nd phase. But it was an interesting experience.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:30 am

Gains gains gains! POGGIES! I love Vorkath, it can get a little dull when you do it in huge quantities but I always find myself coming back to it. Razz I still have to do the TOB part of that quest, I just finished the story part though and then that's my QPC back Smile Best of luck, keep it comin!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:49 pm

Took a good amount of time, but I finally got the easy combat achievements finished!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 17 2021-015
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next