God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:34 am

Decided to grind out Construction & got a couple of levels out of the way! I can't believe how quick teak tables are  Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 2021-011
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 2021-010
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:41 am

Nice going on Construction, soon at the 90s Very Happy And nice 1888 total, looking forward to see when you reach 1999 Wink bounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:58 am

Congrats =)
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:03 am

Purple Dude wrote:Nice going on Construction, soon at the 90s Very Happy And nice 1888 total, looking forward to see when you reach 1999 Wink bounce

Thanks! It might be a good minute for triple 9's, but triple 8's still look terrific!

Matt Ross wrote:Congrats =)
Thanks, my friend! Hoping to get more Construction levels grinded out!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:09 am

Two new skills in the 80s: Farming & Hunter!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 2021-012
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 2021-013
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:10 am

This one came up much sooner than expected: 85 Hitpoints & 95 Combat!!
Only six levels until 1900 total!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Hitpoi11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 95cb10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 85hp110
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 am

Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:14 am

Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon May 03, 2021 12:25 am

Sorry for the delayed responses, friends! It's been a bit wild IRL & I'm not on as often these days!

Maebious wrote:Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
Thanks!! Once you get into the rhythm of it, it's really not so bad. The RuneLite REALLY helps Very Happy

OmniRick wrote:Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
I'm still refusing to train any melee stats as much as possible for that sweet Champions cape under 100 combat, but Tears of Guthix can be hard to resist haha
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 am

Oh you're letting ToG carry your combat xp? Are you focusing on the scroll hunt right now?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 am

FFibonacci wrote:Sorry for the delayed responses, friends! It's been a bit wild IRL & I'm not on as often these days!

Maebious wrote:Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
Thanks!! Once you get into the rhythm of it, it's really not so bad. The RuneLite REALLY helps  Very Happy

OmniRick wrote:Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
I'm still refusing to train any melee stats as much as possible for that sweet Champions cape under 100 combat, but Tears of Guthix can be hard to resist haha

good to see you back fib also good luck on your champions cape Very Happy
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue May 04, 2021 12:17 am

OmniRick wrote:Oh you're letting ToG carry your combat xp? Are you focusing on the scroll hunt right now?
Pretty much, yeah. It's usually the main activity I invest time into when I log in these days, and I only use ranged for scrolls. Rng has been a bit mean, though Crying or Very sad
RnG Mami wrote:good to see you back fib also good luck on your champions cape Very Happy
I appreciate that!! Really hoping for a break with a scroll soon, fingers crossed!

Last edited by FFibonacci on Tue May 04, 2021 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:58 pm

After a bit of a hiatus, I decided to buy a Dragon hunter crossbow & attempt to grind Vorkath a bit! Before that, I gotta get that salve amulet (ei) from NMZ since I'll be still stuck with ranged & magic for a while. Just landed 93 Ranged & I'm close to imbuing that amulet! Very Happy
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Ranged16

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 93_ran11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Reward10

FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:26 am

Got it!! Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 Undead10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:05 am

cool post man, enjoyed reading this.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:01 pm

Gz on 93 ranged and good luck on your grind! Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:23 pm

Congrats on 93 Ranged & Salve EI, good luck on the Vork grind!
Involus
Involus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:17 am

Good luck on the vorkath grind and welcome back after hiatus! Very Happy bouncebounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 16 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:47 pm

Look into getting Elite Void Ranger set if you plan to grind Vorkath. Goes well with the Salve(ei) and dragonhunter crossbow.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:55 pm

hndofblo0d wrote:cool post man, enjoyed reading this.

Bunny wrote:Gz on 93 ranged and good luck on your grind! Smile

Involus wrote:Congrats on 93 Ranged & Salve EI, good luck on the Vork grind!

Purple Dude wrote:Good luck on the vorkath grind and welcome back after hiatus! Very Happy bouncebounce

OmniRick wrote:Look into getting Elite Void Ranger set if you plan to grind Vorkath. Goes well with the Salve(ei) and dragonhunter crossbow.

Thanks a lot, dudes! Wasn't expecting this many comments Very Happy I've gotta make a decision on the future of the champion cape grind before I consider getting elite void since I need 100 CB to get it. We'll see, though!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next