The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet"

4 posters

Go down

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" Empty The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet"

Post by DoctorDDandy Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:55 pm

How much trouble are you in, and how will you cope?
DoctorDDandy
DoctorDDandy

Back to top Go down

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" Empty Re: The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet"

Post by DoctorDDandy Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:59 pm

To start off with I'm killing Loar Shades. I will have to live knowing that this thing could be anywhere at any time. It probably will probably tend to vanish when the rent is due as well.
DoctorDDandy
DoctorDDandy

Back to top Go down

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" Empty Re: The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet"

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:38 am

Uri. I guess with the new treasure seeker relic my man Uri has given out more than he can afford

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" Dabna10

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:07 pm

It was Me.

:thonk:
Catnaros
Catnaros

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:42 pm

@Catnaros Guess you're lucky it wasn't Jad Wink

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:14 am

One day my boi, one day
Catnaros
Catnaros

The last monster you killed in RS has now your new room/housemate until it can "Get back on it's feet" ZL9RG

Back to top Go down