Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by fire7878 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Hello all my name is raymond, rs name is ray_on_fire Smile I have been playing runescape for not that long total, i used to play almost 15 years ago with the original, but ive never really got into all the advanced material. So even to this day, i consider myself as a noob haha. I dont know if this is how i introduce myself but this is how im doing it Smile Im happy to be in this clan for all the help i have gotten from it already. Razz
fire7878
fire7878

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Ey Ray! Thanks for the intro Smile Don't worry about it. That was a lot more comprehensive than some that I've seen, haha.

Big noob over here as well. I don't typically stay with this game long enough to actually reach any late-game content. This is the longest I've stuck around so far (5 months!). Hoping to eventually get into raids and some group bossing in the future, but it remains to be seen whether I'll last that long 🤷

Glad to hear you've learned some stuff while hanging out in the CC. That's the goal, after all Smile Still learning tons myself, every day. Here's hoping you stick around!

You can post your RSN in this thread to get your Smiley rank: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741p280-looking-for-a-smiley#52878

And, if you like, you can join the Clan Discord server with this invite: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Adios.

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by bokeh_dot Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 am

Hey Ray, welcome to the clan!! You'll find all the help you could ever wish for here, our clan name is very fitting Smile Looking forward to seeing you around!
bokeh_dot

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down