+3
vit
Syllabic
Jaytee
7 posters

Go down

Henlo :) Empty Henlo :)

Post by Jaytee Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 am

Hey guys, I’m Justin and I’m 24 years old/young. Feel free to call me Jaytee/JT as that’s the name I go by nowadays because everyone I meet always ends up calling me that somehow haha.

Anyways, I’m a law graduate based in the uk with no sense of direction in my life at all. I’ve been lost with what I would like/want to do with my life for close to a year now. RuneScape to me has always been one of the go to MMO’s to play where I sit back relax and connect with like-minded individuals.

However with the release of EoC it was an update which pushed me away from the game. Being pushed away for so long until the release of osrs was actually a good thing in my eyes because it gave the game fresh air for me personally.

I’ve been playing osrs on and off since it first went live because I found it really hard to connect with clans and thus it made me feel quite alienated from the osrs community. I’ve tried to join a few cc’s but it would just not click with me. So I’ve more or less been playing solo since osrs went live. I’ve been looking for interactions with other players like the ones I had back in pre-EoC.

Going back to the point I made about not knowing what to do with my life and just being lost with that prospect, I feel it’s very important to have that “safety-net” almost where you can talk about issues that really get to you. I guess the clan name itself resonated with me a lot and I hope that my experiences can help others too.

Anyways I didn’t want to keep it too long, I’m always happy to listen, help others progress in the game or to just have a chat y’know? My current goals are... go through all the end game content, maxed gear, infernal cape and ultimately maxing my account Smile also, group Ironman was announced so that will be something I work on the side so hit me up when that goes live Wink and that new twisted league, ughhh need those rewards for my house; oh and I have a maxed house too so if you ever need a place to crash hit me up!

Favourite skill... summoning (unpopular opinion I know) purely because of the cute, tubby yak haha. And of course farming best skill in the game; I’ve recently hit 19m total xp in farming and still no pet Sad Feelsbadman

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you’re all having a great day. I love you
Jaytee
Jaytee

Back to top Go down

Henlo :) Empty Re: Henlo :)

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey Justin, welcome! First off, absolutely fantastic intro. You obviously put a ton of thought into it. I'm glad that you feel we're worth the effort Razz

Without getting into too much detail about myself, I'll say that I completely understand what you mean when you talk about feeling directionless. It's unpleasant to say the least, and not something that anybody should have to deal with alone. I'm not good at opening up to people, but I've been offered a lot of help by some very special clan members (and the CC as a whole!). If you ever feel like sharing, or just want to chat, please don't hesitate to let me know in-game or on Discord. We'll always be around if you just want to chill out and chat casually, too Smile

As for the game, your goals sound good. You're obviously a lot further along than I am! There are many other Farming aficionados in the CC, as well (Meg and Mitch immediately spring to mind). Not my favourite skill by a long shot, but I'm glad you enjoy it. You'll get that pet eventually!

Here are some links that you might find helpful. First off, you can get a Smiley rank in the CC by posting your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741p220-looking-for-a-smiley#51546

You're also free to enter our Monthly Lotto: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3958-monthly-clan-lotto-1m-goodybag-october

And finally, the Discord Server (which is awesome, I might add) can be joined by using this here invite: https://discord.gg/kmQchTw Smile

Jack/Pidalu also hosts a weekly group PvM event every Saturday. Not sure how well the timing works for you, but you can find more info under the Events category on the Discord.

Looking forward to seeing more of you. Thanks again for the stellar intro.

Henlo :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome to the clan Justin!

I too enjoyed Summoning Very Happy

Make yourself at home and reach out if you need anything Very Happy
vit
vit

Henlo :) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Welcome to the clan Justin! I found summoning super useful but I can't say I loved it, I definitely agree with you though about farming being the best skill in game, 200m farm xp in rs3 and 24m currently on osrs (no pet) we've got quite a few farm lovers in the clan as well Very Happy

Good luck with all your goals, I look forward to hearing about your achievements!

Hope to catch you around in game and in cc Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Henlo :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:13 am

Awesome intro bud! So glad to see that you decided to make a post after seeing you join the CC yesterday for the first time Very Happy

Anything you need just pop me a message, my FC is always on! Looking forward to some endless and in-depth farming discussions Razz

Hopefully see you in the CC soon pal, until then take care and all the best
This Land
This Land

Henlo :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:10 pm

What a nice intro man, thanks for sharing all that. We're very happy to have you here and I hope you find yourself 'clicking' with this clan more than the past few you tried Smile
Bing

Henlo :) NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Glad you think we're a good fit, hope you enjoy staying with us Cool
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down