Looking for smiley.

5 posters

Go down

Looking for smiley. Empty Looking for smiley.

Post by Eskoleipa Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:18 am

Hi its me Eskoleipa. I have been playing this came with this account almost now 15 years i have 99 in all skills(97 invention) in RS3 and now i came to OSRS cause i havent liked Rs3 in long time and want that nostalgia from osrs that makes me satisfied Smile Now im at way to get all skills up and grind every skill again to 99 someday and reason i want to join is i want to be part of osrs community and i think this clan suits me well Smile (bad english)

Eskoleipa
Eskoleipa
Eskoleipa

Back to top Go down

Looking for smiley. Empty Re: Looking for smiley.

Post by Syllabic Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:13 am

Hey Eskoleipa! Welcome Smile. I'm happy to hear that you think this clan is a good fit for you. I hope that we live up to expectations.

First off, don't worry about your English. I understood you just fine, and the fact that you're doing your best at speaking a non-native language is impressive enough to me. I can only speak one!

Maxing your account is certainly a lofty goal. I'm sure that'll keep you occupied for a long while. Luckily for you, you'll have good company along the way Wink

In order to get your Smiley, you need to post your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

You can enter our Monthly Lotto by following the instructions posted in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3958-monthly-clan-lotto-1m-goodybag-october

And finally, you can join our Discord server by using this invite: https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa (hope to see you there!)

Feel free to PM me if you need anything. See ya!

Looking for smiley. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

Welcome back to OSRS Esko! Trust me, you speak English better than some native speakers that I know :p Good luck on that grind!
Catnaros
Catnaros

Looking for smiley. ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

Welcome to OSRS, I also moved to OSRS this year after maxing and obtained a trimmed completionist cape in RS3.

If you need any help just let someone know and we'll be glad to help you.
Enjoy your stay in the cc and I hope we get to hang out some time!

Cheers.
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Welcome, I think you'll be a good fit Ash
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down