vit
Syllabic
Daht Nap
7 posters

Go down

ohi smiley Empty ohi smiley

Post by Daht Nap Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:28 am

Daht Nap

i just like bossing and grinding with other people and so far really enjoy the cc Smile.
my goals for my account are just to max combat and get a hard skill cape such as slayer or rc

Last edited by Daht Nap on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up first time)
Daht Nap

Back to top Go down

ohi smiley Empty Re: ohi smiley

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:32 am

Hey dude, welcome! Glad you're finding the CC to be a good fit for you. Best group of people I've found Smile

Got any particular goals for your account at the moment? I always like hearing about them.

You can get a Smiley rank in-game by posting your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Feel free to check out the Monthly Lotto thread here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3958-monthly-clan-lotto-1m-goodybag-october

If you're into bossing, the Discord Server might be useful: https://discord.gg/kmQchTw It's a good resource for finding people to go with. Jack/Pidalu also hosts a weekly PvM event, which you might be interested in. The details can be found on Discord under the Events category. You can go ahead and throw in your own vote for the next one, if you like Smile

See you around!

ohi smiley NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:18 pm

Welcome to the clan fella! Make yourself at home and reach out if you need anything <3

P.S. Thanks for the plug Syll Wink
vit
vit

ohi smiley U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Welcome to the clan Nap, good luck with your goals! hope to catch you around in the cc Smile
Avallan
Avallan

ohi smiley YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Daht Nap wrote:Daht Nap

i just like bossing and grinding with other people and so far really enjoy the cc Smile.
my goals for my account are just to max combat and get a hard skill cape such as slayer or rc

Welcome bud!

Best of luck maxing out your combat and if you're looking for someone to grind a hard skill cape with then come join me in my current goal/quest which is the grind to 99 agility Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing you in the CC soon, take care until then
This Land
This Land

ohi smiley YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Welcome to the clan mate. If you ever need anything, my dm's are always open Smile
Bing

ohi smiley NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Welcome fellow runecrafter >Smile
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down