F2P Clan World?

2 posters

Go down

F2P Clan World? Empty F2P Clan World?

Post by Balgus135 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:30 am

I realize that many members of the clan are OSRS members, and both clan worlds are as such. As someone who is interested in being a part of this community, because I feel I have similar values on being helpful and sharing knowledge, but also not in a position to pay(in or out of game, for the moment at least) for an OSRS membership; I was curious if you had considered adopting a F2P world for those who are interested in the clan but are unable or uninterested in having an OSRS membership. It may help those who aren't, or can't be, members still feel as though they are a part of, and supporting, the community.
Balgus135
Balgus135

Back to top Go down

F2P Clan World? Empty Re: F2P Clan World?

Post by Bing Wed May 01, 2019 12:19 pm

I don't see any issue with it personally. Even though in the rules it states our home worlds as 314 and 317, it is generally regarded as 314 is the home world. I can't foresee any problems created by making it 314 and an f2p world. That being said, we have an extremely small number of f2p clannies, so unfortunately I'm not sure you would even run into any other clannies playing on an f2p home world.
Bing

F2P Clan World? NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down