Hello Big World!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Big World! Empty Hello Big World!

Post by Ireyene Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:11 am

Hello All!

My IGN is Ireyene, please don't ask me how to pronounce it because I literally made it up on the spot. I'm just a single dude who's only hobby besides working and walking/ playing with my dogs is video games. I've been playing Runescape in general since I was 10 years old, and the game really just never got old for me. I obviously enjoy OSRS more than RS3, but I do dabble in RS3 from time to time. I used to main an iron, but since I've begun a new/better job I don't have that much time anymore, so Ireyene is my new main/semi Iron. I refuse to use the GE to buy major upgrades, more so just rely on it for supplies. If you happen to see me in game my account is obviously very new/newby, but I am working as much as I can! I look forward to playing with you all, and hope we can all make those numbers go up. Because we are all addicted to seeing number go up. <3
Ireyene
Ireyene

Back to top Go down

Hello Big World! Empty Re: Hello Big World!

Post by Tottenham31 Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:43 pm

Welcome Smile
Tottenham31
Tottenham31

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:29 pm

welcome Very Happy if you like iron u should do bronze man mode its a runelite plugin u cant use ge only if u earn the item from a drop u can buy that item
Makemoola
Makemoola

Hello Big World! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:10 pm

Ireyene wrote:Hello All!

My IGN is Ireyene, please don't ask me how to pronounce it because I literally made it up on the spot. I'm just a single dude who's only hobby besides working and walking/ playing with my dogs is video games. I've been playing Runescape in general since I was 10 years old, and the game really just never got old for me. I obviously enjoy OSRS more than RS3, but I do dabble in RS3 from time to time. I used to main an iron, but since I've begun a new/better job I don't have that much time anymore, so Ireyene is my new main/semi Iron. I refuse to use the GE to buy major upgrades, more so just rely on it for supplies. If you happen to see me in game my account is obviously very new/newby, but I am working as much as I can! I look forward to playing with you all, and hope we can all make those numbers go up. Because we are all addicted to seeing number go up. <3

Welcome aboard ! You'll see, this clan is a lot of fun ! Lots of banter, lots of help and above all, lots of love !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:34 am

hey, welcome! Haha yes.. they definitely nailed the psychology of seeing numbers going up + how addictive it is. good luck with the newbie account and nice to only use the g.e for supplies Smile Seeing how long you have been playing the game, I think you will be a great knowledgeable member to the cc Smile
lilhob
lilhob

Hello Big World! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down