Ze iron phlo

2 posters

Go down

Ze iron phlo Empty Ze iron phlo

Post by The Rng Phlo Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello, My name is The rng phlo/ze iron phlo. My real name is chris and I live in the panhandle of texas. I have recently indulged myself into playing Osrs after growing bored and frustrated with rs3. I have played the game on and off for about 10 years now(yay me), I maxed in rs3 as of march 2016. After deciding to part ways with rs3 for a possibly very long time, I gave my bank away to a friend of mine who wants to max on rs3 before joining osrs. I played osrs on the release day... which was a mad house and a mad kick of nostalgia to the face. I have since then played in short spurts in the past 5 or so years. I found osrs advice cc after I was refered to it by my friend deadhead. I have been in the chat for about a week now and have grown to liking the chat. At first I was skeptical about the heavy rules such as no cursing etc... but I've grown more accustomed to it and see that it has helped me keep my language down to a low. I have met some amazing people in the chat and it's very non toxic. #fightfornotoxicity. I hope to be given the opportunity to be given a higher rank sometime in the far future. pig hope to see yall in game! Razz
The Rng Phlo
The Rng Phlo

Back to top Go down

Ze iron phlo Empty Re: Ze iron phlo

Post by The Rng Phlo Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:59 pm

I want the smily to be on- Ze iron Phlo
The Rng Phlo
The Rng Phlo

Back to top Go down

Ze iron phlo Empty Re: Ze iron phlo

Post by Fudgywig Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 am

Hope to see you in -game chris!Welcome to the clan,
Could i remind you to post in the smiley thread", this will get your starting off rank in the cc
Though it is not needed to join our cc at any time !
Please have a look at our rules and as always enjoy your time here !
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down