Syllabic
Tinnitus
iron_xoriat
7 posters

Go down

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro Empty Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro

Post by iron_xoriat Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I found out about the clan a few days ago through the RS forums, and after spending some time in the cc and discord, I liked the vibe so decided to join!
I started playing RS in 2006. After maxing my Rs3 main a few years ago, I took a break, and recently started playing OSRS again where I've been enjoying the IronMan life ever since.

I've never been in an OSRS clan before, but I feel I'm making the right decision with OSRS Advice!

Looking forward to new adventures with the clan

RSN: Iron Xoriat

Discord: Xoriat
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro Empty Re: Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro

Post by Tinnitus Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Hey man,

Nice you have you, bud. I've seen you in the cc these past few days - glad to see you signed up here! It's always nice to see more irons joining the clan. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need anything. I've definitely learned a lot about niche ironman methods in the cc - I hope you find the chat as valuable as I do!

Cheers budĀ  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:24 pm

Hey Xoriat! Welcome to the offsite. This is my first clan as well. I'd say it's a keeper Smile

What kind of stuff are you getting up to on your Ironman? Not a bad looking account you've got there! (the hiscores actually work today, astoundingly)

Big congrats on maxing in RS3 by the way! Never played it, but if not for the Pay-to-win aspect I think I'd be pretty keen on trying. I've heard it's a good experience on an iron, actually. You figure you'll ever go back?

Happy to have you with us Pepo Heart

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Welcome! We have a great bunch of ironmen in the CC so you will fit in nicely. Look forward to seeing you in game Smile

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by iron_xoriat Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:42 am

Tinnitus wrote:Hey man,

Nice you have you, bud. I've seen you in the cc these past few days - glad to see you signed up here! It's always nice to see more irons joining the clan. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need anything. I've definitely learned a lot about niche ironman methods in the cc - I hope you find the chat as valuable as I do!

Cheers budĀ  FeelsOkayMan

Thanks! Will definitely let you know if I need any iron advice
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down

Post by iron_xoriat Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:44 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Xoriat! Welcome to the offsite. This is my first clan as well. I'd say it's a keeper Smile

What kind of stuff are you getting up to on your Ironman? Not a bad looking account you've got there! (the hiscores actually work today, astoundingly)

Big congrats on maxing in RS3 by the way! Never played it, but if not for the Pay-to-win aspect I think I'd be pretty keen on trying. I've heard it's a good experience on an iron, actually. You figure you'll ever go back?

Happy to have you with us Pepo Heart

Thanks! These days I've been trying to get a dragon axe or pickaxe on the iron.
I really enjoyed bossing on RS3 but in the end I also left due to the ever-increasing p2w aspect, I do not think I will go back to Rs3 for now.
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down

Post by iron_xoriat Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 am

11 Eleven wrote:Welcome! We have a great bunch of ironmen in the CC so you will fit in nicely. Look forward to seeing you in game Smile

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you in game too
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:58 am

Another RS forum user! Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay with us! Very Happy
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:00 am

iron_xoriat wrote:Hi everyone!

I found out about the clan a few days ago through the RS forums, and after spending some time in the cc and discord, I liked the vibe so decided to join!
I started playing RS in 2006. After maxing my Rs3 main a few years ago, I took a break, and recently started playing OSRS again where I've been enjoying the IronMan life ever since.

I've never been in an OSRS clan before, but I feel I'm making the right decision with OSRS Advice!

Welcome to the clan mate Smile

Looks like we started playing RS in the same year, I wonder if we ever bumped into each other way back then haha.

It's a big achievement maxing an account and an even bigger decision deciding to start fresh! Not only do I take my hat off to you for that but I especially admire your dedication to playing a considerably more challenging, but equally more rewarding (in my eyes anyway) game mode as an Iron Man! As has already been said, we have loads of experienced and veteran IM players here who will be more than happy to help as you progress throughout your in-game journeys.

Have you got any short or long-term goals you're currently working towards on your account? I feel like playing on an IM means that you have to plan more diligently than you would need to on a normal account to make significant progress.

Wishing you all the success and enjoyment of your new playing experience, and welcome to OSRS (the light side in my opinion hehe). PM is always on if you need anything bud, so never hesitate to send a message my way. Until then, take care, stay safe and I look forward to chatting more when we're both online Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi Xoriat,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape since 2006. I've also played RS3 and didn't quite max (Invention was released before I maxed) though I haven't actively played it since around the time Invention was released. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile and have been enjoying it immensely. It's great seeing other long time players still enjoying the game. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello from Iron Xoriat! - Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by iron_xoriat Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:32 pm

This Land wrote:
iron_xoriat wrote:Hi everyone!

Welcome to the clan mate Smile

Looks like we started playing RS in the same year, I wonder if we ever bumped into each other way back then haha.

It's a big achievement maxing an account and an even bigger decision deciding to start fresh! Not only do I take my hat off to you for that but I especially admire your dedication to playing a considerably more challenging, but equally more rewarding (in my eyes anyway) game mode as an Iron Man! As has already been said, we have loads of experienced and veteran IM players here who will be more than happy to help as you progress throughout your in-game journeys.

Have you got any short or long-term goals you're currently working towards on your account? I feel like playing on an IM means that you have to plan more diligently than you would need to on a normal account to make significant progress.

Wishing you all the success and enjoyment of your new playing experience, and welcome to OSRS (the light side in my opinion hehe). PM is always on if you need anything bud, so never hesitate to send a message my way. Until then, take care, stay safe and I look forward to chatting more when we're both online Smile

Best,
Mitch

Hi Land, thanks for the warm welcome! My mid term goal for now is to get a dragon pickaxe and hatchet, started the chaos elemental already (for pet/pick hopefully), dont have the right gear for wildy bosses yet, and going to do dks soon too! Will definitely PM you if i need any game advice. See you around!
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down