Locked Exp Introduction - Hello

4 posters

Go down

Locked Exp Introduction - Hello  Empty Locked Exp Introduction - Hello

Post by Locked Exp Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:03 am

Hello All!

Locked Exp here, but feel free to call me Nick.
I'm 24 years old, and happy to be able to say now finally that I have a 3 month old as of right now age wise!

I am a career Firefighter/EMT; so I ride fire trucks (for those who know the terms, I'm a tillerman on a truck (obviously))

For those who don't, I steer the rear end of a bendy fire ladder truck; and go to the roof during fires.

I've played Runescape since roughly 2003.

I fell in love with the game as a noob, became a near maxed 126cb no-lifer due to having a lot of free-time through the years but like many, quit due to BS updates.

During Pre-EOC I had a skiller with various 99's that I worked hard for and was absolutely proud of; as many of you probably are..
Pre-EOC was amazing, and I like to consider it "my time to shine" ha!

When OSRS Came into play I fell back in love with the game, making various accounts since; mainly all pures and I absolutely missed skilling, so I made this skiller!

I hope to meet everyone in-game; I like to think I'm very knowledgeable about the game however due to not doing much OSRS skilling at 3 combat, some stuff I'll be the noob asking the obvious questions.

I'm old school for burning logs, mining ores, etc etc but I'm VERY open to any & all new mini-games for experience, i love it!

Add me in-game and chat me once in a while; I am very very social and love keeping conversations going both about the game and real life.

Can't wait to continue skilling!​
Locked Exp
Locked Exp

Back to top Go down

Locked Exp Introduction - Hello  Empty Re: Locked Exp Introduction - Hello

Post by Bing Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Welcome to the clan Nick! Very cool job, I work with fire a lot in my line of work, great group of guys. We don't have those 'bendy' trucks where I'm at but have seen them before when out on the west coast. Very cool watching them merge onto the highway with the rear out first Laughing

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here! Very Happy
Bing

Locked Exp Introduction - Hello  NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Welcome to the clan Nick, looking forward to seeing your progress thread.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Locked Exp Introduction - Hello  IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by greggo Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Welcome! Incredibly glad to have you here! If you ever need anything or just want to chat feel free to PM here or in game! IGN: Greggo
greggo
greggo

Back to top Go down