The new guy

4 posters

Go down

The new guy Empty The new guy

Post by Niicolzz Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 am

Hey dudes!

Just making a wee introduction as a mate recommended I join the CC. I've been on and off with OSRS ever since it relaunched but as of right now the bug has bitten me more than ever. I used to play the OG way back in the day but was purely a skiller and didn't do much else, nowadays i'm finally learning things like Barrows which is making my love for the game increase!

IRL I also play PS5 games and trophy hunt, so you can say i'm a sucker for tedious grinds lol

Niicolzz Smile
Niicolzz
Niicolzz

Back to top Go down

The new guy Empty Re: The new guy

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 am

Welcome to the clan Niicolzz ^^ Alot of got the bug to play OSRS, it is a very nice game since you decide your own journey and grinds, Barrows is a fun little piece of content, as long as you don't go dry for items TOO long xD

bounce

The new guy NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:53 pm

Welcome Niicolzz! Love to see OG players find their way to this clan. When that Runescape bug bites, it certainly bites hard. Discovering / unlocking new content that you've never done before is super exciting! Keep it up, I'm sure there's even more new stuff out there for you. Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

The new guy YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:30 am

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan Smile

What will it be this time, a skiller or something else? any new game goals to share?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

The new guy YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Niicolzz Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:25 am

EvanK-Hell wrote:Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan Smile

What will it be this time, a skiller or something else? any new game goals to share?

Thanks everyone!

As for this question, i'll probably still be mainly a skiller but I do want to try everything PvM and the sorts. I'm a very casual player so not sure how far i'll get effeciency wise in terms of like gear swaps, prayer flicking, tick manipulation for some of the bigger bosses like some of the guys I watch on YouTube but I won't be shy in terms of trying it all out anyways.

Current goal would probably be 1500 total level, about 40ish levels away, which isn't too much hassle when you see my current levels.
Niicolzz
Niicolzz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum