New to OSRS

3 posters

Go down

New to OSRS Empty New to OSRS

Post by Suiteness Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to OSRS on this account but started my Runescape gaming back in 2003. I started in Classic before Rune armor became a thing then went over to RS3 and kind of got bored with it. Recently came back into Runescape and started an OSRS Account for the Nostalgia. Sorry if I ask a lot of NOOB questions but I will try to keep them to a minimum
Suiteness
Suiteness

Back to top Go down

New to OSRS Empty Re: New to OSRS

Post by GravyDog Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:02 pm

No need to keep questions to yourself, we all have questions, even the guys who've been here for years! A lot of the people in the clan like helping too and would be more than happy to help/guide as needed :p

A lot of us played back in the day, I started around 2008-2009ish and have just come back from a break a little while ago!

Hope to see you around in CC and taking part in clan events - Check out the discord!
GravyDog
GravyDog

Back to top Go down

New to OSRS Empty Re: New to OSRS

Post by rackroll Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:37 pm

Hi Suiteness, and welcome to OSRS! Man, classic before Rune armor, that's crazy! Like GravyDog said please don't keep your questions to yourself / worry about asking questions! That's literally one of the main points of this clan (we have Advice in the name after all Smile ).

Again welcome, and hope to see you around!
rackroll
rackroll

New to OSRS YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum