Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself.

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself. Empty Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself.

Post by Hellwytch Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:30 am

Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my post! I just joined the clan chat in game and I thought I'd share a few words about myself.

My name is Hellwytch, (not really, but...well, you know!) Most people call me Wytch, Hell, or some variant that doesn't require typing out all of the characters.

I've been playing runescape since I was like, seven years old. Always dipping my toes in but never really going any further than surface level. Before this account, I think the highest stat I ever had was 30 cooking. This time around, I'm hooked, and I'm going for a max cape. Shadoge

Currently I'm a free-to-play account, but I've completed every quest except Dragon Slayer (which I'm trying to train prayer for...pity me.) Once I've beat it, I'll subscribe and the whole world of Gielinor will open up to me. I'd love to hopefully do raids with people here, and just generally have people to talk to while playing!

Outside of RS, my interests include food and cooking, economics and finance (I'm not a stock trader and I don't know anything about them Very Happy I just find it fascinating), as well as the occult (which you could probably gather from the name.) Zamorak

I look forward to talking to you all and having lots of fun playing with everyone!
Hellwytch
Hellwytch

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself. Empty Re: Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself.

Post by rackroll Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:16 am

Welcome Wytch! Great to have you with us! Hang in there with that F2P prayer training, you'll get way better methods once you end up becoming a member. It'll feel like a whole new game once you unlock all the new content!

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself. Empty Re: Hey everyone! My name's Hellwytch, here are a few words to introduce myself.

Post by 01jack444444 Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:41 am

Welcome to the clan we are rather helpful bunch overall...theres a few rotten apples watch out for ash and smot. lol nah be seriously you landed in a pretty good clan
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum