rackroll
King Arm4dyl
Advice Bot
8 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by King Arm4dyl Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:57 am

Hi All,

My name is Tim ( King Arma in game ) and i have recently returned to OSRS after a break of a year. I'm 27 from the netherlands and a dad of a 10 month old boy (hence the break lol)

I try to be as active as i can be during weekdays and weekends, currently sitting on 96 combat, with a love for PVM. I kinda miss the social aspect of the game since my current cc is practically dead, so was looking for a new one and stumbled on this forum.

In my spare time, if any, i like to play guitar, play games and hangout with my gf and kid, do fun stuff as a family or just grind osrs haha.

Cheers!
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Advice Bot Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:57 am

The member 'King Arma' has done the following action : Dice Roll

<hr>'Free Lotto ' :
Introduction CIxM2DZ
Advice Bot

Introduction EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by rackroll Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 am

Welcome Tim, and welcome back to OSRS! A kid is a pretty valid reason to take a break lol. You've stumbled into the right place to fulfill that social aspect of Runescape. There's a ton of experienced gamers here with years of experience in all levels of PvM. I'm pretty new to bosses myself on my main, but working on learning!

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by King Arm4dyl Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:27 am

Rackroll wrote:Welcome Tim, and welcome back to OSRS! A kid is a pretty valid reason to take a break lol. You've stumbled into the right place to fulfill that social aspect of Runescape. There's a ton of experienced gamers here with years of experience in all levels of PvM. I'm pretty new to bosses myself on my main, but working on learning!

Thanks! Yeah barrows has been the hardest boss i did, and bandos once long ago. Completed fire cape though!

Do you know how i go from here with joining the clan though?
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:32 am

Heya Tim and welcome to the clan and offsite!
First off welcome back to OSRS and congrats on the birth of your son, I am sure he is keeping you busy!
I am sure you will find that social aspect you are looking for here, don't be afraid to join the discord, there is always something to talk about!
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by King Arm4dyl Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:52 am

shopferix wrote:Heya Tim and welcome to the clan and offsite!
First off welcome back to OSRS and congrats on the birth of your son, I am sure he is keeping you busy!
I am sure you will find that social aspect you are looking for here, don't be afraid to join the discord, there is always something to talk about!
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!

Thanks! Will do!
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:50 pm

Welcome to the clan and congrats on dad life! Looking forward to seeing you around Smile
Skillius
Skillius

Introduction YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Arm4dyl Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:52 pm

Skillius wrote:Welcome to the clan and congrats on dad life! Looking forward to seeing you around Smile

Thank you!

Just figuring like a real noob how to join lol Smile going to the discord now!
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:14 pm

Welcome King Arma! Be careful with that name around these parts, Farming Arma might not take too kindly of it. Just make sure you're not the one being farmed.

See you in CC!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by King Arm4dyl Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:15 pm

Vigilantly wrote:Welcome King Arma! Be careful with that name around these parts, Farming Arma might not take too kindly of it. Just make sure you're not the one being farmed.

See you in CC!

Haha, thanks! I just saw it in the discord.. will keep my distance if needed. According to the exp gained he/she is far superior Wink
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:37 am

King Arma wrote:
Rackroll wrote:Welcome Tim, and welcome back to OSRS! A kid is a pretty valid reason to take a break lol. You've stumbled into the right place to fulfill that social aspect of Runescape. There's a ton of experienced gamers here with years of experience in all levels of PvM. I'm pretty new to bosses myself on my main, but working on learning!

Thanks! Yeah barrows has been the hardest boss i did, and bandos once long ago. Completed fire cape though!

Do you know how i go from here with joining the clan though?

I don't think anyone answered this yet so I'll go ahead and try (I'm still fairly new myself, only been here a few months). By posting here you're considered a member of the clan, so congrats! Smile You're welcome for all clan activities, drop parties, etc. Due to the popularity of this clan there aren't enough "ranked" spots within the clan chat, so for the time being you'll appear as a guest in the chat. Be active, friendly, and helpful in the clan chat and you'll get a ranked spot soon enough! Just head on over to the "View another clan" tab, search "OSRS Advice" and join in to access the chat!
rackroll
rackroll

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:28 am

Welcome back King Arma ( AKA Tim) Congratz on the new baby boy! That is amazing news and a great amazing reason to be off runescape. Hope all is well and glad to see you chose OSRS Advice as your new home! You will not regret it!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:32 am

Hey Tim! Not surprised to see so many people harping on about Farma in here/on Discord, haha. But honestly, if you ask me? It's about time he had some competition Cool

I haven't had a ton of time to play lately, so I don't think we've actually spoken in-game yet, but I hope you've been enjoying your time with us so far! Always sucks when communities eventually fizzle out, but we'll do our very best to fill that void if you decide to stick around.

And hey, huge congrats on the kiddo! Certainly no better reason to take a break from RS. Besides, wait a few more years and you'll be able to make him grind agility for you Twisted Evil

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by King Arm4dyl Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Tim! Not surprised to see so many people harping on about Farma in here/on Discord, haha. But honestly, if you ask me? It's about time he had some competition Cool

I haven't had a ton of time to play lately, so I don't think we've actually spoken in-game yet, but I hope you've been enjoying your time with us so far! Always sucks when communities eventually fizzle out, but we'll do our very best to fill that void if you decide to stick around.

And hey, huge congrats on the kiddo! Certainly no better reason to take a break from RS. Besides, wait a few more years and you'll be able to make him grind agility for you Twisted Evil

Thanks for the lovely reply! So far i'm really enjoying the talks in the cc and al the help everyone gives. So i know o will stick around Smile
King Arm4dyl
King Arm4dyl

Arma RS3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum